Season Two is the second batch of post-launch content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that released on February 11th, 2020. The season is set to end on April 7th, 2020. The second major batch of content focuses around Simon Riley and content themed around his past, including Mace, a former ally of Simon.
- Gunfight Tournaments
- CDL Playlist - A playlist that utilises the rule set for the Call of Duty League. Available on quick play filter tabs, which includes Hardpoint, Domination and Search and Destroy.
- Infected Ground War - A variation of Infected that is played on the Ground War gamemode maps.
- Realism Ground War - A variantion of Ground War maps with Realism rules set.
- Gunfight Variants
- NVG Reinforce
- I Have Rust Issues (6v6 Rust Moshpit)
- 3v3 Snipers Rust
- Infantry Ground War - A variation of Ground War maps without vehicles allowed
- Dirty Old House Boat (Shipment, Rust and Shoot House 24/7)
- Giant Infected
- Cabin Fever (Rust, Shipment, Hackney Yard, Gun Runner, Shoot House 24/7)
- Fire in the Hole
- Quad Race
- Price's Alley
- Behind Enemy Lines (new variants)
- Azhir Cave (night)
- Main article: Battle_Pass#Season_Two
The second Battle Pass released along side Season Two features 100 tiers with 24 tiers available for free to all players.
- Ghost - Coalition aligned Operator
- Talon - Coalition aligned Operator
- Mace - Allegiance aligned Operator
- During the first weekend of the season, some playlists had their name and descriptions changed for expressions or jokes regarding Valentine's Day, such as:
- Double Date (Gunfight 2v2)
- Third Wheel (Gunfight 3v3 - "Bring that friend who never gets to be on your 2v2 team. They know why")
- Ready to Mingle (6v6 Rust Moshpit)
- Friends with Benefits (Ground War)
- Hot singles in your Area (Free-for-All - "Make new friends by killing them")
- Wanna Cyber? (Cyber Attack)
- Punish Me (Domination)
- Looking for the One (Search and Destroy)
- Love hotel (Headquarters -"Capture and hold the headquarters to earn point for your team. It's like your first apartment where the one with good credit goes on the lease")
- Heartpoint (Hardpoint - " Hold on for 60 seconds. If you can't, it's okay. We know it's a lot of pressure.")
- Got the Digits (Kill Confirmed)
- Singles Appreciation Day (Hardcore Free-for-All)
- Virtual Rendezvous (Hardcore Cyber Attack)
- Hurts so Good (Hardcore Domination)
- Playing the Field (Hardcore 6v6 Rust Moshpit)