Season Two is the second batch of post-launch content for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare that released on February 11th, 2020 and ended on April 7th, 2020. The second major batch of content focuses around Simon Riley and content themed around his past, including Mace, a former ally of Simon, as well as a series of events involving Armistice operators taking place in Verdansk after several Operations were conducted against Al-Qatala forces as a consequence for the Invasion of Verdansk.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Gallery
- 3 Video
- 4 Trivia
Overview[edit | edit source]
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
Multiplayer Maps[edit | edit source]
Ground War[edit | edit source]
Gunfight Maps[edit | edit source]
Game modes[edit | edit source]
- Gunfight Tournaments
- CDL Playlist - A playlist that utilises the rule set for the Call of Duty League. Available on quick play filter tabs, which includes Hardpoint, Domination and Search and Destroy.
- Infected Ground War - A variation of Infected that is played on the Ground War gamemode maps.
- Realism Ground War - A variantion of Ground War maps with Realism rules set.
- Gunfight Variants
- NVG Reinforce
- Search and Rescue
- I Have Rust Issues (6v6 Rust Moshpit)
- 3v3 Snipers Rust
- Infantry Ground War - A variation of Ground War maps without vehicles allowed
- Dirty Old House Boat (Shipment, Rust and Shoot House 24/7)
- Flotation Oxidation (Shipment and Rust 24/7)
- Mayhem Moshpit (Cranked, Grind and Drop Zone Moshpit)
- One v One me, Bro (1v1 Rust)
- Giant Infected
- Cyber Attack Pro - A variation of Cyber Attack that allows respawns instead of revives.
- Cabin Fever (Rust, Shipment, Hackney Yard, Gun Runner, Shoot House 24/7)
Trials[edit | edit source]
- Fire in the Hole
- Quad Race
- Price's Alley
- Behind Enemy Lines (new variants)
Gamebattles[edit | edit source]
Special Ops[edit | edit source]
Survival Mode[edit | edit source]
- Azhir Cave (night)
Warzone[edit | edit source]
Playlists[edit | edit source]
- Blood Money - A variant of Plunder game mode that guarantees cash drop in kills and pays extra money by completing Bounty Contracts and Finishing Moves.
- BR Solos - A variant of Battle Royale game mode allowing solo play.
- Stocked Up, Locked Down - A limited-time playlist containing some maps and game modes from Modern Warfare's multiplayer available to all Warzone players.
Practice Modes[edit | edit source]
- Plunder Training - Tutorial mission explaining all basics and mechanics introduced in Plunder game mode.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Battle_Pass#Season_Two
The second Battle Pass released along side Season Two features 100 tiers with 24 tiers available for free to all players.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Attachments[edit | edit source]
- Akimbo Weapon Perk
- FSS Carbine Pro Barrel (Uzi)
- .41 AE 32-Round Mags Ammunition (Uzi)
- 12 Gauge 6-R Mags Ammunition (Model 680)
- Slug 6-R Mags Ammunition (Model 680)
- Dragon's Breath Rounds Ammunition (Model 680)
- Dragon's Breath 6-R Mags Ammunition (Model 680)
Operators[edit | edit source]
- Ghost - Coalition aligned Operator
- Talon - Coalition aligned Operator
- Mace - Allegiance aligned Operator
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- During the first weekend of the season, some playlists had their name and descriptions changed for expressions or jokes regarding Valentine's Day, such as:
- Double Date (Gunfight 2v2)
- Third Wheel (Gunfight 3v3 - "Bring that friend who never gets to be on your 2v2 team. They know why")
- Ready to Mingle (6v6 Rust Moshpit)
- Friends with Benefits (Ground War)
- Hot singles in your Area (Free-for-All - "Make new friends by killing them")
- Wanna Cyber? (Cyber Attack)
- Punish Me (Domination)
- Looking for the One (Search and Destroy)
- Love hotel (Headquarters -"Capture and hold the headquarters to earn point for your team. It's like your first apartment where the one with good credit goes on the lease")
- Heartpoint (Hardpoint - " Hold on for 60 seconds. If you can't, it's okay. We know it's a lot of pressure.")
- Got the Digits (Kill Confirmed)
- Singles Appreciation Day (Hardcore Free-for-All)
- Virtual Rendezvous (Hardcore Cyber Attack)
- Hurts so Good (Hardcore Domination)
- Playing the Field (Hardcore 6v6 Rust Moshpit)
- On April 1st, the multiplayer playlist had their names changed once again to jokes as part of April's Fools:
- COD Players Only Want One Thing... (10v10 Cranked Shipment - "...and it's disgusting")
- I Have Trust Issues (6v6 Shipment 24/7 - "Totally Shipment. Come on in. But just you know so, if you quit, there's a penalty.")