- "Remember, there's nothing so broken, that it cannot be fixed."
- — Sergei Ravenov to Samantha Maxis
- "Kapitan Sergei Ravenov. 32. Strong, smart, disciplined. Vicious; a ruthless killer. As a counter-terrorism operator in Spetsgruppa Alpha, he has served in the Caribbean, Central America, Angola, and Afghanistan - always leading his units with distinction. There are few as loyal to the motherland as Ravenov."
- — Spetsgruppa Alpha transfer letter
Born in 1951, Captain Sergei Ravenov is a strong, smart, disciplined, vicious person, and ruthless killer, according to an Omega Group report on him. Ravenov was a counter-terrorism operator in Spetsgruppa Alpha, and served in the Caribbean, Central America, Angola, and Afghanistan. He recently transferred and began his employment for Omega Group but after being forced to assist in grotesque field experiments in Vietnam, started working covertly as an insider agent and secret contact for Samantha Maxis and Requiem.
When Samantha Maxis was captured by Omega Group and sent into the Dark Aether by William Peck, Ravenov was present in the initial outbreak within the Khe Sanh village, having a chunk bitten from his arm during the outbreak. Ravenov would assist Requiem in rescuing Maxis from the Dark Aether, as well as helping in defeating the massive Orda that appeared at the village. After a brief reunion with Samantha, Ravenov informed her that he would not be able to come with her and Requiem, stating that an operation was underway in the Ural Mountains that he wished to attend to, saying he had to "stay in the field".
- Apocalypse Onslaught Intel - "A Luxury I Cannot Afford"