- "Shadow Company is called in to clean up the uncleanable messes, and take out targets other outfits can't touch. We're a magnet for missions too sensitive to ever get declassified and too messy for those who don't know when to bend the rules of engagement. To put it bluntly, we get the job done."
- — Marcus "Lerch" Ortega
History[edit | edit source]
Following the collapse of Armistice, the elite Shadow Company PMC was formed, aligning itself, only by name, with the Allegiance. Driven by their own agendas, Shadow Company operates outside the boundaries of the original Armistice, ready to take the war directly to Victor Zakhaev and into Verdansk and deal with terrorist threats directly.
Upon receiving Allegiance intel regarding enemy radio chatter originating from the Verdansk Stadium, a small team of Shadow Company operatives led by Marcus "Lerch" Ortega fly to the stadium, seeking to intercept the potential source of the signal: Victor Zakhaev. Simultaneously on the ground, Rozlin "Roze" Helms uses explosives to blow open the roof of the stadium, allowing Lerch's team to land inside and begin their hunt for Zakhaev.
Despite their efforts, Shadow Company was unable to locate Zakhaev, as it was discovered by Task Force 141 operatives that he had escaped undetected via the underground metro system. Nonetheless, Shadow Company operatives remained in Verdansk to continue the fight against Al-Qatala.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The black Rook chess piece prominently featured in Shadow Company’s logo is described by Marcus Ortega to be symbolic of Shadow Company’s brute force and ability to operate in its own unique way, much like the Rook in chess.
- A Shadow Company patch is featured on Mace's Tombstone and Metal Phantom outfits, despite his current affiliations with the Jackals.
- All Shadow Company operators will have black smoky clouds surrounding them while in pre-match lobbies.
- Unlike other factions in the infil screen at the beginning of matches, Shadow Company themselves don’t have units.
- Also unlike other factions, there is no announcer for Shadow Company.
References[edit | edit source]