- "Abandoned industrial island. Lots of cover with plenty of spacious sightlines for open-style combat."
- — Description
Siege is a large multiplayer map in Call of Duty: Ghosts. It is an abandoned mining complex on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico.
The map is mostly close-medium range, with the only real sniping positions being from windows in buildings and a hole in the wall of a building. Therefore submachine guns and assault rifles are the best choices for this map, statistically, as well as shotguns.
- A freight car on the tracks can be moved into the center of the map to change the position of cover it provides. This is done by going to the control room in the mine/cave and to the right of the entrance there is a button that moves the car back and forth.
- This map has a special Field Order reward called "Missile Strike": A small volley of missiles will strike enemies wherever they are not under overhead cover (roof, etc.).
- This map was the first one shown in the Multiplayer Trailer featuring Eminem's song "Survival".
- Inside a metal tube near Flag 'C' (Domination), one can find a teddy bear that has been cut in half pierced to the tube by a Throwing Knife.