- "Punch 'em in the face!"
- — Tagline
Slappy Taffy is a Candy Perk in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies. The perk increases melee damage dealt by the player. It also grants the player's melee attacks a stun ability. It is similar to the Galvaknuckles from Treyarch's Zombies mode, but without the arcing electricity effects.
- Zombies in Spaceland - In the Kepler System area of the map, near the Chromosphere, a Ticket Vendor and a Fortune Teller.
- Rave in the Redwoods - In the White Tail Beach, to the right of the Erad.
- Attack of the Radioactive Thing - Near the ice cream parlor, within a kids park next to the swings.
- The Beast from Beyond - Obtained via completing Skullbreaker or by playing the map in Director's Cut.
Slappy Taffy appears as a small purple vending machine. Slappy Taffy candy can be seen in the window to the machine. There is a very distinct bright insignia on the top of the machine resembling a fist. The name of the perk is shown in large, white letters above and below the fist insignia. There is a coin inserting compartment to the right side of the machine.
- Despite selling the same product, the machine's slots have two different values - $3.50 and $4.50.
- According to the box, a box of Slappy Taffy weighs 6 ounces or 170 grams. Slappy Taffy is also artificially flavoured.
- There is a box of Slappy Taffy on the sweet cart with the Journey to Space Volk wallbuy on top of it. The box cannot be moved and is static to its location.
- The name of the perk refers to a pun between the names of the candy Laffy Taffy and the word "Slap".
- The name also refers to perk's effect of increasing melee damage against zombies.
- The insignia of the fist refers to the perk's effect of increasing melee damage against zombies.
- Amongst the area around the machine, there are empty boxes of Slappy Taffy.
- The boxes have text on them saying "SLLLLAP!", "SLAP" and "Enhanced Melee". There are also pictures of talking fists amongst the box.
- Upon the back of the box there is a barcode, a serial number and an ingredients list. The barcode number is 8161715131019. This is a reference to the popular 1980s song Tommy Tutone - Jenny, better known as 867-5309, which is what number is created after removing all the ones from the barcode (8161715131019).
- The serial number of a box of Slappy Taffy is BW1983NS.
- The ingredients list is as follows: