Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)Edit
- "A greater evil has taken over the Eastern Hemisphere, and it is up to the global alliance Armistice, a joint force of Allegiance and Coalition operators led by Kate Laswell (CIA) and Sergeant Kamarov (FSB), to stop and sever a global terror organization’s access to weapons, funds, intelligence, and hardware."
- — Official description.
Special Ops returns in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare as an extension of the game's single player campaign. Survival Mode is also attached as an additional mode of Spec Ops, exclusively for the PlayStation 4 platform until October 1, 2020.
- "Choose your role, perfect your loadout, and deploy with 3 other Operators to complete epic, story-based operations."
- — In-game description
As you infil into one of the many war-torn zones within Special Ops, you and your team have full latitude on how to accomplish your Operations. This Special Ops game mode is a 4 player matchmade activity centered around interconnected experiences that take the form of objectives, each culminating in the removal or destruction of a key logistical aspect of the Al-Qatala army.
- Main article: Operations (Special Ops)
- "A replayable, curated experience where your proficiency with specific weapons, killstreaks, and other tools will be tested."
- — In-game description
Complementing the multi-stage Operations, and also available across all platforms, are additional Missions, which can be played solo or with up to four players. Whereas Operations give you the widest breadth of strategic and tactical choice, Missions are a more curated experience where your proficiency with specific weapons, killstreaks, and other tools will be tested. These Missions are extremely replayable, and you’re able to achieve a 1, 2, or 3-star ranking based on your performance. In addition, there will be a "Infinity Ward Time" for players to challenge. Unlike previous installments, there are no difficulty settings to choose in order to obtain stars. Instead, they are earned by just accomplishing these missions or finishing them in a certain amount of time.
- "Green Team" (Uncommon) calling card - Obtain 3 stars
- "Cowboy Up" weapon charm (Uncommon) - Obtain 6 stars
- "Nowhere Safe" sticker (Common) - Obtain 9 stars
- "Zane Glint" spray (Common) - Obtain 12 stars
- "You First" calling card (Common) - Obtain 15 stars
- "Final Reprieve" Origin-12 blueprint (Rare) - Obtain 18 stars
- Main article: Survival Mode