Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and/or insert some into the article.
- "A live firing range that is true to its name through its style. Containers, tire stacks, concrete slabs and wooden structures act as cover between the two squads that infil on opposite sides east and west. The overtime flag appears near the map’s southern portion, smack in the middle of two containers, dueling small towers and the central concrete-reinforced wood wall."
- — Map Overview 
- Like most Gunfight maps, there is a board which says "Shoot House".
- There are signal lights set-up next to the spawns. When the round starts, the lights change from red to green, signaling a go.
- During the Alpha, these lights were always green.
- Although this may not be visible, outside the map is a farm land next to the shed.