- "Two elite armored soldiers drop in from a chopper to clear a position."
- — Description
The Strike Team features two armored soldiers that are dropped into the map via a helicopter. Both members can be controlled to either defend a position, or be rallied together. Depending on which faction you're playing as, the Strike Team members will wear different armor.
- There are unused versions of the Strike Team members wearing a Free People's Army band. They can be seen in beta gameplay, however were unused in the final game.
- Additionally, the Strike Team members were going to feature protective helmets with a transparent visor.
- In pre-release builds of the game, the Strike Team was activated by throwing down a Smoke marker. In the full release, the Player simply presses a button to activate the scorestreak.
- The Sniper's Nest scorestreak also uses the Strike Team member models.
- Despite the Strike Team using ICR-7s with the Laser Sight attachment equipped, no visible laser can be seen on the weapon.