- "Set on a Hollywood studio backlot, players will take cover in a wide-array of classic movie sets in this reimagined adaptation on the fan-favorite multiplayer map Firing Range."
- — Official Description
Studio is a multiplayer map that is included in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II downloadable content pack Uprising. It is a futuristic re-imagination of the fan-favourite Call of Duty: Black Ops map, Firing Range.
Studio occurs throughout the backlot of a Hollywood movie set where players fight through various settings such as an alien invasion to a western suburb, to a prehistoric dinosaur land to a skeleton pirate scene. The factions included in this map are the FBI and the Mercs.
Studio is a small map featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. The layout is exactly the same as Firing Range, bringing back reminiscences of the classic Call of Duty: Black Ops variant. The map features many tight corners and enclosed areas, similar to Nuketown 2025. The middle of the map features mid-range combat, however. The best vantage points are the 'castle tower' and the 'tavern' as they control the center of the map.
- In the interior of the large trailer, several weapon props can be seen. These include Dual Wield Ray Guns, Sliquifiers and Vector K10s, along with the Ray Gun Mark II.
- The trailer in question has the SOG insignia on the side of it, and is marked with the letters "CODBO", a reference to Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- In the costumes building, there is a clipboard that says "Firing Range Studio" on it, a reference to the map studio re-imagines, Firing Range. Also, one can see the shape of a body on it, which is similar to the targets that can be shot in the map, as well as the Treyarch logo.
- The level makes a reference to Godzilla with the miniature city section of the map and large four-toed footprints in the road.