- "Canadian sub base. Don't get caught out in the cold on the medium sized map that supports all engagement types."
- — Description
- "A Canadian submarine base with strong interior and exterior positions. Complete a Field Order to call in the snow beasts, shadowy monsters that hunt down any enemies caught in the blizzard."
- — Official Description
The map is mostly close-medium range. The only real area that long range weapons can be used effectively is around the middle of the map, like in the window of one of the buildings. Otherwise, the map is mostly best for submachine guns, shotguns, and assault rifles to an extent.
- The Beast: A Field Order reward that covers the map in a thick blizzard, from which three creatures will spawn and hunt down enemy players in the duration of the storm similar to Seekers from the map Unearthed.
- Like in Overlord, there is a large door by the entrance of the building beside the submarine's dock that can be opened and closed by the press of the button.
Extinction Egg HuntEdit
Go to the northeast corner where the missile silo door is partially open. Jump on top of the latching mechanism on the ground, look down the silo tunnel, and the Egg is on the center right at the bottom of the tube.
- Numerous Canadian stereotypes can be seen throughout the map, including:
- A hockey locker room, as well as a small hockey rink that can be seen behind the Federation spawn.
- Large stacks of cartons labelled "Pearson Lager" (possibly named after Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson).
- Several purple cartons labelled "DOBITS" (a reference to the famous Canadian coffee shop Tim Horton's and their popular "timbits").
- An entire storage room filled with boxes of maple syrup.
- All the television sets in the map are displaying a hockey game.