- "4-round burst tactical rifle. Fast cyclic rate of fire with minimal recoil."
- — In-game description
The Swordfish can be obtained from the Mystery Box for 950 points or bought off the wall in Voyage of Despair, IX, Blood of the Dead, and Dead of the Night for 1,200 points. When upgraded via Pack-a-Punch Machine, it becomes the Australo-Packy-Cormus and fires in six-round bursts, seven if the player has Penta Burst equipped. It is unlocked for customization in the armory at level 4.
- "Made in Belgium" is written on the side of the weapon.
- "Laser Radiation - Do Not Stare Into Beam. Or do, I'm not a doctor" can be seen on the scope.
- The name "Swordfish" comes from the weapon's resemblance to the real-life marine fish by the same name.
- In pre-alpha gameplay, the Swordish used the killfeed icon of the M8A7 from Call of Duty: Black Ops III.
- Originally, equipping a Reflex Sight to the Swordfish would keep the weapon's built-in scope attached, despite being unusable. In the full release build, attaching an optic to the Swordfish will replace the scope with a custom guard rail.