- "An autonomous cyber attack that disables enemy HUD, radar, and reticles."
- — In-game description.
The scorestreak disables the enemies' HUD and aiming reticules for a short time. It costs 700 points to obtain. It disables the HUD and making players unable to call in any scorestreaks. There will be a 'rebooting HUD' meter charging up at the bottom of the screen. Upon full charge, the device will no longer have effect. It is similar to the EMP and Ground Jammer.
The System Hack has many useful modules that can be equipped to make the hack more lethal. The System Hack by default will also remove the reticule on electronic sights. With modules, the System Hack can potentially disable equipment (Exo Launchers), scorestreaks (it also kills all Scorestreaks currently in use), and can disable the Exosuit.
The System Hack has been modified after the Havoc Update to not display a large skull on the screen when the player respawns or when it's activated.
Due to how important the Exo Suit is, a Disable EXO Suit System Hack can prove extremely deadly to players, restricting many of their movements and enabling fall damage. The System Hack does not last a very long time, so the Extended Time module (which can be equipped twice) can prove very useful.
In Exo Survival, players may be affected by a System Hack if they fail an objective round. It lasts longer than its multiplayer counterpart.
- Disable Equipment [+50]: Kills all active enemy electronic based-equipment and disables its usage for the duration of the device.
- Flash [+50]: Flashbangs all enemies for a short time.
- Assist Points [+50]: Earn assist points for teammate kills.
- Extended time [+150]: Increases the amount of time the device is active.
- Disable EXO Suit [+200]: Disable the useage of exo movement for the duration of the device.
- Disable Streaks [+400]: Kills all active enemy scorestreaks and disables their use for the duration of the device.