- "Tactical High Output Response missile system with rapid launching capabilities."
- — Scorestreak description.
The T.H.O.R. (or Tactical High Output Response) is a scorestreak featured in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The T.H.O.R. operates similarly to the Loki from Call of Duty: Ghosts and the Reaper from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It is unlocked at level 14 and requires a streak of 1300 points to earn. It is a remote-controlled orbiting missile system equipped with four missile launchers that launch missiles guided by the player's cursor. The T.H.O.R. orbits the map during the time it is active. The T.H.O.R. is active for 60 seconds.
When using the T.H.O.R., the player's perspective is instantly switched to viewing the battlefield from a bird's eye view. The player has two firing modes - a controllable four missile firing mode or a singular uncontrolled firing mode, similar to the Trinity Rocket. The uncontrolled missile fire mode does not, however, lock on to players. The player can launch four rockets before the T.H.O.R. needs to reload, meaning the first firing option can be fired once or the second option can be fired four times. The T.H.O.R. is also equipped with thrusters that allow it to evade missiles or attack from a different angle.
- Fortress (Rare) - More resistant against explosives, but lower life time.
- Nimbus (Legendary) - Gains the ability to switch flight direction by pressing the Sprint button.
- Thunderclap (Epic) - The controllable missile clusters now home in on enemies on their own, without the player having to aim them.
- The name of the scorestreak is a reference to Thor, a hammer-weilding Norse god.