- "Pump-action directed energy weapon. Best in class mobility."
- — In-game description
The Tac-19 is the first shotgun unlocked, and it comes as part of a default class.
The Tac-19 has a rather bizarre time-to-kill. It has extremely high damage, easily one-shot killing enemies, but a somewhat limited range and a low rate of fire due to the pump action. Compared to other shotguns, it has power a player can rely on for a one-shot kill, but it doesn't have the rate of fire if one relies on making a back-up shot. It's hip-fire spread is also very large, making it good to use a Laser Sight. Due to the pump action, recoil settles almost perfectly for the next shot to take place, making recoil non-existent, and nullifying the need for a Foregrip.
- Red Dot Sight
- Target Enhancer
- Laser Sight
- Quickdraw Grip
- Advanced Rifling
- Parabolic Microphone
- Extended Mags
Supply Drop Variants
- Bang Stick [Elite] (Fire Rate +1, Handling +1, Mobility +1, Range -2, Accuracy -1)
- Sledgehammer [Elite] (Accuracy +2, Magazine Capacity +1, Handling -1, Mobility -1)
- Round House [Professional] (Fire Rate +1, Range +1, Handling -1, Mobility -1)
- Haymaker [Professional] (Fire Rate +1, Accuracy -1, integrated Red Dot Sight)
- Upper Cut [Professional] (Damage +1, Accuracy +1, Range -1, Mobility -1)
- Barricade [Enlisted] (Handling +1, Accuracy -1)
- Breacher (Damage +1, Range -1)
- Runner (Mobility +1, Damage -1)
- Lite Trigger (Fire Rate +1, Mobility -1)
- Jab (Handling +1, Mobility +1, Range -1, Magazine Size -2, not redeemable)
- The weapon was referred to as UTS-19 in early footage.
- There is no pump action animation when aiming down the sights, but the delay between shots is still present.
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/06/23/new-screenshot-for-advanced-warfare-released-shgames-teases-more-info-coming-this-week/