This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Aftermath (Call of Duty 4) article.
I don't see dead people...
It says in the trivia section that you can see Vasquez's and Pelayo's dead bodies in this level. However,I have looked and looked, but I still don't see anyone. I believe this may have just been a rumour, unless it is a glitch? Or was it in a preview version of CoD4? Turning 08:57, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- I've seen Vasquez's body, he's at the front of the helicoptor. --CheeseA95 13:32, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- I've looked there too but still see no one. Does it come with certain versions of the game (e.g. xbox)? Turning 07:07, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- I've never seen any bodies around the crash site. --MattyDienhoff 00:57, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
- I always, without fail, see Vasquez and Pelayo. Actene 17:28, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- Negative, I still can't find anyone, even after combing the mission best I could (PC). 184.108.40.206 01:19, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
The dead bodies all appear on the console versions, there are heaps of them. There are none on the PC version..which sucks --Ofgs3 00:15, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Edit Conflict Edit
"After moving away from the helicopter, he falls down and dies, fading to white slowly, as people believe death occurs."
sounds unprofessional to me - ReddFighter 07:36, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Where did the nuke come from? Edit
Didn't the SAS intercept the nuke in "Crew Expendable"? How would they be able to smuggle another one to the middle east within 2 days?
220.127.116.11 04:52, January 29, 2010 (UTC)Plotholes
I doubt they would only have one nuke.~~PFC Soap
Probably the "new" warhead came directly from Prypiat, or from some kind of reserve that Al-Asad already had, who knows, as the cargo ship had the warhead with Arabic writting, it could even be from Al-Asad to Zakhaev (as it is on the Bering Strait, they could shipped out in Petropavlovsk, Russia). - Pedro9basket aka BigPD7 (14:10 UTC)
RIP Sgt.Paul Jackson Edit
dont mess with a marine! (Nohi 18:14, June 15, 2011 (UTC))
A confirmation of the location Edit
The location of the unamed country is Iran. I took the clip prior to the beginning of the Level, and compared it to Google Earth, the location is Southwestern Iran. Spesh531 00:32, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Will some one show me a video of the full verison I have searched youtube but unlike FNG it is not there. (A bully user 00:13, February 8, 2012 (UTC))