When did Albert replace Arthur?Edit
I just noticed that everywhere on the wiki, people are calling The Weasel "Albert".
I'm confused, the official name his Arthur, not Albert. Even on the Call of Duty website, they call him Arthur, not Albert. Is it because of his nick name "Al"? Mr.ClassicMan (talk) 15:20, April 17th, 2013 (UTC)
In Mob of the Dead the easter egg revealing the past of the map talks of Albert Arlington, and Albert makes more sense in relation to Al than Arthur does. Telepathesis (talk) 01:17, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Even if the Mob of the Dead talks of Albert Arlington, we can't assume it's the same guy. There might be another Arlington, might've changed his name with some significant plot change, etc. If it's listed on the Call of Duty website as Arthur I'd keep it as that. Agent R72 (talk) 03:00, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Agreed. feargm 01:28, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Most characters just refer to him as "Weasel". So the "the" is unneeded in the page name. 02:54, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- He's still been refered to as "The Weasel." PokemasterLink (talk) 03:00, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, the page introduces him as "Albert "The Weasel" Arlington is a playable character in Call of Duty: Black Ops II."
- You can't cite the page itself for reference. And I just said that characters refer to him as just Weasel. So it's not needed, and the intro should be edited. 05:08, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Fair enough by me... feargm 05:13, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- In the intro cutscene, Sal refers to him as "The Weasel." PokemasterLink (talk) 04:37, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
- Nevertheless, Albert "The Weasel" Arlington sounds better. Telepathesis (talk) 13:28, May 26, 2013 (UTC)
- Normally you refer to nicknames with a "the". You would say "Look it's the Batman", yet his name is just "Batman". Al's nickname is "Weasel", but they sometimes use the "the" to refer to him. 14:27, May 28, 2013 (UTC)