This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the All Ghillied Up article.
Three Kings? Edit
As far as I know this is not a real achievement. It is not on the wiki, or on xbox360achievements.org. If there is any proof, it would be nice to know before it is deleted. --DKong 16:04, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- On further inspection, I assume they got confused with the "Three of a Kind" Achievement. Moozipan Cheese 16:16, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
- That's what I figured too, but I am somewhat new to Call of Duty so I thought to get a second opinion. --DKong 16:23, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
Missing Ladder Edit
Hello. I was playing through this level the other day, and when I got into the small chuch, I noticed that the ladder was not present. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this glitch? 188.8.131.52 20:17, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Ha, sounds weird. Not encounted this glitch myself. Moozipan Cheese 16:15, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
I've seen this happen once or twice myself. Pretty weird, but the 'noclip' cheat can get you into the tower if you feel the need to get up there. Corporal Morgan, RRoS 17:59, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
It happens under two conditions. You took out the chopper or have tried to and reloaded. The Havok destroys the tower and the ladder. KaisarDragon 00:34, July 11, 2011 (UTC)
Blowing up guy on Fire escape?Edit
"Captain MacMillan will sometimes comment "Ouch," if the player blows up the guy on the fire escape."
How do you blow up the sniper on the fire escape? Chris-the-killer 03:51, March 13, 2010 (UTC)Chris-the-killer
I figured Chris-the-killer 03:51, March 13, 2010 (UTC)Chris-the-killer
You CAN destroy the bmps that you sneak past. You just need cluster bombs and infinite ammo on.
- Cheat shouldn't count as strategy proper.
- i think this should have been the first mission so it would not be doomed by canonButthead4 22:09, March 7, 2011 (UTC) Butthead4
- ^?.- 22:11, March 7, 2011 (UTC)