This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Joseph "Hades" Chkheidze article.
What level is it revealed what his full name is? If this can be provided, then the page should be renamed, otherwise the name given should be reverted until a source is provided.02:37, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- I believe the reporter at the start of "Utopia" says it. 188.8.131.52 14:20, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Yep. I played the intro to Utopia and it said Joseph Chkheidze. RoachForce141 (talk) 18:08, November 6, 2014 (UTC)
- I changed it from Armenian to Georgian, because "Chkheidze" is a typical Georgian surname.
Chechen within Russia Edit
The nationality part of the infobox says Hades is Chechen, which is correct, but Chechen Republic isn't a country. It's only a republic within the country Russia, so technically Hades is from Russia. Shouldn't the nationality section in the infobox only state he is from Russia, or state both locations specifically that he is from Chechen Republic which is within Russia? User:Captainmad (talk)
- I'd say that'd be good, to change it to Russian. 03:10, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Likely it does. I'm thinking that his cause, or something related to him, has to do with a myth with Hades. 06:02, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
NationalityEditOK, do we actually have a nationality for him? Because so far it's switched from Chechen to Georgian with no real evidence to support this. 15:05, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
- I think the Georgian thing was based on his name, but as it turns out, "Joseph Chkheidze" isn't even his name - I don't know why that's been attributed to him. According to the loading screen for the mission "Traffic", his real name is unknown and Joseph Chkheidze was a completely different person who founded the KVA.
15:11, July 15, 2015 (UTC)
- In "Utopia", the reporter says his name is such. And where does it say that Joseph Chkheidze is a different person in Traffic? 00:49, July 16, 2015 (UTC)