Tape at the end of the magazine?
I've tried googling it, but I don't get an answer. Why do the M4A1, along with a few other guns like the TAR-21, have tape at the end of the magazine? Samiam22 11:04, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Probably to make it easier to grip it or something like that. 12:16, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- For better grip. Its a home made version of Magpul. Doc.Pock
- Magpul is a company. 12:50, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I believe it is Velcro, it is used for attaching two magazines together to speed up reloading Thedeerhunter 03:58, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Its not. Its tape to mark live ammunition. The same tape is on 3 other Assault Rifles. The M16A4, TAR-21 and FAL.
- I put links on incase you want to see it for yourself. 60pxMobilized50px 16:02, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Thats right,Magpul is a company,they named the company after their first product called Magpul. SCAR-H actually uses Magpuls.
But now into the question:The tapes is there to mark live ammunition.For instance,blue tape in the mag means that the mag is loaded with practise rounds.--Oreo Biskuit!!Eleven 15:57, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
I know some people wrap tape on the bottom of realy old or bad magazines to stop them breaking open
MW2 Pickup icon
The pickup icon for Modern Warfare 2 is wrong. Juggernauter 11:12, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
Elaborate please.11:33, August 23, 2010 (UTC)
It uses the exact same icon from Call of Duty 4. Juggernauter 06:41, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- have you seen the MW2 M4 icon in-game? It uses the CoD4 one. Darkman 4 07:12, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Not in SP and Spec Ops. Juggernauter 11:18, August 24, 2010 (UTC)
Modern Warfare: Mobilized
If anyone would be so kind, please make the information of the M4A1 section about Modern Warfare: Mobilized. Make it look like it does for CoD4 and MW2. Mobilized 01:27, September 3, 2010 (UTC)
There is trivia on weapon tactics page. What a bunch of BS. I edited it and put it into trivia, I keep doing it but it gets reset. WTF!?Squall765 15:46, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Tape in CoD4
I believe it is. Can't imagine why, though.nlmgr