|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Overview[edit | edit source]
The map is set in an urban area with many skyscrapers and tall buildings that allow for access to the roof and sniping positions. The lower areas have tight corridors both on the inside and outside of buildings, as well as open areas that feature long-range engagements. There are driveable SUVs and Helicopters located around the map for fast transport to the farther flags. As a seven-kill killstreak, an Infantry Assault Vehicle can also be used.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When playing as Allegiance the map is known as "Operation Scorched". When playing as Coalition, the map is known as "Operation Burndown".
- The stadium in Operation Headhunter from Special Ops can be seen at the north of the map.
- The Coalition team is called "MSOC" and is not one of the three sub-factions.
- The Ground War maps Krovnik Farmland and Port of Verdansk can be seen across the river on the east side.
- This map is one of the locations in Warzone's map, Verdansk where its briefly named as "Downtown".