Team Support crates function much like Ammo crates, in that the player who threw down the crate will instantly feel the effects of the team support that was thrown. Other players need to walk directly to the crate and hold the action button to receive the crate's contents, which are indicated by an icon on top of the crate. Like Ammo crates, upgrading Team Support items upgrades the quality and quantity of Team Support the crate gives. Like Ammo, Team Support is very inexpensive to upgrade, with each upgrade only costing one point each, with there being no Team Support items that have a two point upgrade.
Team Support will supply players with either a temporary buff or provide miscellaneous supplies.
Team Support is among the least expensive items in the game to deploy. Unlike with Ammo crates, players typically place a heavy emphasis on having a variety of Team Support available when playing in groups in order to maximize the variety of support provided.
Team Support Items
- Team Explosives [Cost: $800] - Players can carry more explosives.
- Feral Instincts [Cost: $800] - Players have better hearing and sight, and can see cryptids through walls.
- Armor [Cost: $1000] - Body armor that better protects players from attacks.
- Team Booster [Cost: $700] - Players receive better weapon handling.
- Random Supplies [Cost: $900] - Players can receive items such as ammo, equipment, or other team support items.
- Ammo, Team Support & money crates will disappear after ninety seconds.