||The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Please expand the article as well as you can!
Team Support is a feature introduced in Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction mode. It allows a player to put down a cache that other members of the team can collect and restock items from.
- Team Explosives [Cost: $800] - Players can carry more explosives.
- Feral Instincts [Cost: $800] - Players have better hearing and sight, and can see cryptids through walls.
- Armor [Cost: $1000] - Body armor that better protects players from attacks.
- Team Booster [Cost: $700] - Players receive better weapon handling.
- Random Supplies [Cost: $900] - Players can receive items such as ammo, equipment, or other team support items.
- Ammo, Team Support & money crates will disappear after ninety seconds.