- "After the Great Battle, they stood upon the mound. Their light shone down and cleansed all the sickness for as far as the eye could see. They are the first; they are the last... Visions of fractured worlds and strange rooms haunted our dreams."
- — Der Eisendrache cipher.
The Keepers were assisted by the ancient, dimension-hopping, time-traveling knights known as Primis, consisting of Edward Richtofen, Nikolai Belinski, "Tank" Dempsey, and Takeo Masaki, as well as the Knights Templar, and the kingdom of the powerful Wolf King.
Many of the events that occurred during The Great War is unknown, and have been lost to history. However, it is known that on April 14th, 1294, a knight named Sir Pablo Marinus was saved from a Margwa by Primis.
The day after the end of The Great War, Primis instructed the Wolf King to build his castle in Austria before they disappeared into time itself.
Dimension 63 Edit
Four months later, on June 4th, a tomb was constructed in northern France to honor fallen soldiers of The Great War. Statues of Primis were constructed within it.
- It is presumed that Doctor Monty had a role in the war.
- It was originally believed by many that Primis had recruited Ultimis to fight in the Great War. It has since been revealed in Tag Der Toten that the Great War and the War of Agartha are two seperate events.
- The war, interestingly, is listed twice by the timeline. Once in the "In the Beginning" section, and once in the Dimension 63 section.
- This is most likely due to the fact that the Keepers and the Apothicons were created from the beginning of time and space itself.