The Room of Fate is a room featured in Dead Ops Arcade, usually encountered on rounds 15-19, but can be encountered earlier than this by the use of 2 keys. This room will grant the player one permanent Fate; if a Fate is not picked soon enough, the game will give the player a random Fate between the six. These Fates are randomly placed in the six spots, but the location of each Fate depends on the order in which its arrow appears. If both dungeons are completed and touched the blue orb, the rocks will have different appearances. The Fates are:
- The Fate of Divine Shield - Grants the player a random shield at the beginning of the round that last 60% of that round. Shields such as Electric Balls, Saws, Barrels, or punching gloves last twice as long. After round 67, all players receive this. The appearance is a small rock with white crystals
- The Fate of Divine Chalice - Grants the player the ability to hold up to 10 lives instead of 6 in multiplayer. When downed and revived, the player receives a short buff. If no lives, the revive is reduced from 60 seconds to 30. After round 67, if the person with Divine Chalice donates a life to a player, both the player who is downed and the one who donated a life both receive a buff. Also, when "reviving" a player, the rate is increased 300% The appearance is a large rock with white crystals.
- The Fate of Fortune - Grants the player the ability to use power-ups and weapons for twice the usual duration including, but not limited to: turrets, vehicles and chickens. On top of this, the player's multiplier will reset to x2 upon death rather than x1. It is always the first arrow that appears. This is a big rock with blueish crystals
- The Fate of Firepower - Grants a permanent Death Machine as the player's default weapon. Picking up another Death Machine power-up will not affect the current one, however, picking up other weapons will swap the player's gun to the weapon picked up; the gun will then revert to the Death Machine. If weapon upgrade is picked up, it is automatically packed once and decay is 50% reduced. It is always the second arrow that appears. This is the only rock that has red crystals for appearance.
- The Fate of Friendship - Gives the player a chicken to be used permanently. This Fate also extends the duration of any further chickens picked up. This effect is similar to The Fate of Fortitude effect. It is always the third arrow that appears. It is the small rock with blueish crystals.
- The Fate of Furious Feet - Grants permanent Boots to the player, permanently increasing their speed, and three lightning bolts every round (though these will not stack). Picking up further Boots will not affect the player's running speed. It is always the last arrow that appears. This rock is medium with blueish crystals.