- "Full-auto light machine gun. Reliable firepower with the largest ammo pool."
- — In-game description
The Titan is a high-damage, low-RPM light machine gun that excels at putting down suppressive fire from a distance. Unlike other LMGs in multiplayer the Titan does not have access to Fast mags or Hybrid mags. This can be problematic due to its slow reload. To counter its slow reload the Titan can be equipped with extended mags that can boost its ammo capacity to a enormous 150 rounds.
The Titan appears in all Zombies maps, where it's available on the wall for 3750 points and as a weapon within the Mystery Box for 950 points. When upgraded via Pack-a-Punch Machine, it becomes the Tartarus Veil with the magazine size increased to 100 rounds and its ammo reserve increased to 600.
- The weapon has markings of "Olympia Tactical" on the side.
- The words "Caseless Ammunition" and "Made in U.S.A." can be seen on the side of the belt box.
- When equipped with FMJ, the rounds will turn yellow (whereas the default rounds are blue). When equipped with FMJ II, they will turn red.
- During the Multiplayer Beta, the Titan had purple rounds by default.
- The receiver and the belt box and indicate that the Titan is chambered in 5.56mm, but instead it uses 7.62mm rounds in Blackout.
- Even more confusingly, "4.73x33mm" is written on the belt's rounds.