- "Rest in pieces, down for the count. No revival, you're bleedin' out. Your epitaph says you died a wealthy man, but you can have it all come back and seal the master plan with Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! Health is drainin' you're on the ropes. Death is waitin', don't lose your hopes. Your will and testament ain't making that much sense, you're listed as the only heir to whom you may bequest. It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! *Tombstone*"
- — The Tombstone Soda jingle.
Perk-a-Cola on the map, Green Run, in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. For 2000 points, the player is allowed to drop a Tombstone power-up while downed when he/she is holding the use button, killing the player in the process, and not allowing anyone to revive him/her. When the player spawns in the next round, if the player is to grab the Tombstone power-up, he/she will receive the perks (except Tombstone itself) and guns possessed before going down. The tombstone will disappear if not taken within around 90 seconds after the player has respawned. Tombstone Soda is not available when playing solo. The colour of this perk's drink is dark purple while the icon is a gravestone with "R.I.P" written on it.
However, if a player has Tombstone Soda is downed, once being revived by a teammate, all of the perks including Tombstone Soda itself, will disappear, only the weapons remain available.
In TranZit, it is located at the Power Plant where a single door may be open that leads into a hallway. At the end of the hallway there will be a door that can only be opened with electricity, so a turbine must be used, or the power must be on. The door will lead to a staircase and at the top will be a gap that can be jumped over easily, leading to the machine.
- Tombstone Soda is the only Perk-a-Cola so far with an icon that doesn't have shape of a shield, but instead an inverted shield that resembles the shape of a tombstone.
- The Tombstone dropped by the player reads, "In memory of Serozh Sarkisyan, Born July 2 1888, Died June 5 1909, Aged 20 YRS 11 MO"
- This is the second Perk-a-Cola which takes effect when the player is down, the first being the solo-version of Quick Revive, the third being Who's Who.
- You can get more than four perks with Tombstone by buying it, downing yourself, and then buying more perks before grabbing the power-up which will give back your initial perks.
- This is the first Perk-a-Cola to spawn a power-up.
- Oddly, the Tombstone does not return Semtex after one retrieves their drop.
- If the player buys Tombstone in TranZit and falls to the lava pit in the Power Station, Richtofen will laugh at the player like if the Mystery Box had moved location.
- If playing co-op online and everyone apart from a single player leaves, that single player, despite now playing by solo rules, will be able to buy Tombstone Soda. Doing so is a waste of 2000 points, however, as Quick Revive will cause the power-up to vanish upon the auto-revival and dying any other way ends the game.
- The machine appears to have an incomplete paint job.
- Tombstone Soda and Mule Kick are the only perks that the beverage colour is different to the icon colour.
- If one attempts to perform the Tombstone multi-perk glitch one must perchase the perk again to acquire all of the avalible perks.
- Tombstone is only featured on Green Run, on TranZit and Town.
- After the player respawns after the round if they spend to much time, the Perk-a-Cola power-up can actually despawn, making the player lose all of their unacquired weapons, perks and equipment.
- The Tombstone icon is the only icon that isn't the same shape as the other perk icons. For examples see Juggernog or Double Tap Root Beer.
Dance On My Grave - In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone