- "Now as an Atlas operative, your squad must rescue the Nigerian Prime Minister from the KVA, a global terrorist organization."
- — Level Description
"Traffic" is the third campaign mission in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Jack Mitchell (playable)
- Samuel Abidoyo
- Jonathan Irons (heard only)
Plot[edit | edit source]
Mitchell, Gideon and Joker are deployed to Lagos during Operation Lasso, with Irons excitedly informing them of the bridge of opportunities the rescue could entail. The group raids the office building from which Hades is holding the Prime Minister, already having killed his advisor. They breach the room and rescue the Prime Minister Abidoyo, only to find that Hades has already left with the technologist, leading into a lengthy gunfight between KVA forces across a small urban slum, with Ajani feeding them information over comms.
When Gideon and Mitchell finally reach the highway, they fight their way across a swath of vehicles before identifying the van in which the technologist has been taken, jumping across buses to reach the technologist. The duo eventually hijack the van, ramming it into the nearby river where Gideon retrieves the man. All four soldiers regroup on the shore above, with Gideon congratulating Mitchell on his first real assignment.
Loadout[edit | edit source]
Exo Type - Specialist[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
! style="background: transparent;" | Starting Loadout |- | style="background: transparent; border: 1px solid transparent;" |
! style="background: transparent;" | Found in level |- | style="background: transparent; border: 1px solid transparent;" |
Transcript[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Traffic/Transcript
Achievements/Trophies[edit | edit source]
- Life in the Fast Lane (25 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Traffic."
- Look Both Ways (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Kill all the KVA in the traffic section without damaging a civilian vehicle in "Traffic."
Intel[edit | edit source]
- Following the slow-motion roof breach, move through the building to the large atrium where plants sit in the center. Move to the offices on the left and look for a photo copier near the window. Next to that, there’s a corner desk where the first Intel will be located.
- Getting off the main streets, the player will escape a white vehicle and enter an open-air hotel painted up with dark orange bricks beneath egg shell white. Proceed up the steps to the left while entering the building’s courtyard. Enter the office down the way to spot two vending machines. Look behind the passage, right next to the machines, to find the second Intel.
- Taking out the technical from behind, the team stacks up near a corrugated wall and prepare to climb up. Don’t do it yet; instead look on the wall directly opposite of the climbing objective to locate the final Intel.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Several pictures of workers working at the dam that Atlas Gorge takes place at (and appears in "Throttle") can be seen in a building in this level.
- At the end of the intro cutscene, Gideon wields an HBRa3 and Joker carries an SN6, even though in the actual mission they both use the Bal-27.
- After crossing the streets near the end, enemy dogs appear in the next-gen versions of the game, but not in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
- When Hades pulls at an Atlas 45 to kill the hostage, one can closely see that there is another pistol on his holster.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Concept art[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]