- "Medium-sized trailer park with lots of cover and flank routes. Fight from all angles."
- — In-game description
Overview[edit | edit source]
The map is centered around a mobile home park. The map size is small with tight corridors and run-n-gun type combat. It is reported that set in context of the game, this is the living quarters of the people who run U.S. Vehicle Disposal Yard 437, which is visible in the background. This is the smallest map in the Resurgence Package and one of the most intense for short range combat. Due to the fact that there is no place to give the player a height advantage, Sniper Rifles are very difficult to use in this map.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Rangers and the OpFor are the teams in this map, though neither were featured in the Boneyard during the mission "The Enemy of My Enemy".
- Near the outer edge of the map, on top of the trailer truck there is a blow up doll as seen in Estate. A lawn gnome appears to be facing in its direction.
- The Junkyard outside of the map contains over 15 Boeing 727 tail sections, pieces of C-130 cargo planes and five F-15 Eagle fighter jets.
- On a fighter jet outside the map, some numbers read, "IW4", a reference to Infinity Ward and the game number in the Call of Duty franchise IW has created.
- There are empty beer cans everywhere on this map. The writing on it says: "Patriot Beer: Genuine Shitty Taste".
- Kegs found on a picnic table will shoot foam when the caps are shot off. If one is close to them, the kegs will kill when they go off.
- If one listens closely, a gate swinging open and the sheet-metal creaking in the wind can be heard.
Video[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]