"Train Bridge" is the sixth mission in the Call of Duty: United Offensive campaign.
- Opel Blitz/Escape Lorry
Level gameplay (part 2)
- Main article: Train Bridge/Transcript
- Although this mission, like the previous one, takes place in the Netherlands, the landscape design shows very inaccurate elevation differences. The country is actually quite level and has no mountain ranges, deep gorges or narrow tunnels going through hill sides.
- When Ingram tells Doyle to detonate the charges on his command, the train will start driving over the bridge. If the player is fast enough, by sprinting down the ridge and onto the rails, he can run into the train and it will simply pass through him. This needs to be done quick as the mission will end if the train passes the bridge without detonating the charges.
- This level proceeds roughly in a Figure-of-8.
- If any of the Dutch Resistance have their names any color other than green, their names will return to green once they board the escape truck.
|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.