Overview[edit | edit source]
The Turbine is guaranteed to be able to build in the starting room of Green Run, with all three pieces spawning in the starting room. It can only be crafted at the workbench in the starting room.
The Turbine's uses are as follows:
- Opening certain doors.
- Powering up Perk-a-Cola machines prior to the power being turned on.
- Powering up streetlights prior to the power being turned on.
- Providing power to the buildables Electric Trap and Turret.
- Powering the door at the Power Station that opens the way to the room containing the Pack-a-Punch Machine.
- Restarting the Bus after an EMP Grenade or the Avogadro disables it.
- Providing power to the Subsurface Resonator in Buried.
Part Locations[edit | edit source]
- The Mannequin
- In Tranzit, this piece spawns up against the triangular map in the starting room, and in Buried it is in the back right corner, in the back room, on the main floor of the general store.
- The Fan
- In Tranzit, the Fan spawns on a seat opposite the crafting bench, and in Buried, it is located in the back room, on the second floor, to the immediate right, on a desk.
- The Tail
- The most obscure of the three pieces, in Tranzit, the Tail spawns to the right of the bookcase in the starting room, on the floor. It is behind the Mannequin's spawn point, next to the M14. In Buried, it is located on the set of shelves on the far left, on the main floor of the general store, when entering through the front door.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When an EMP Grenade detonates in the vicinity of the Turbine, or the Avogadro shoots at it, the device is disabled temporarily. It can still be attacked by zombies and picked up, however.
- When the player holding is the Turbine, their melee speed is increased.
- If the player dolphin dives while holding the Turbine, the hands will show up appearing to hold an imaginary gun.
- The Turbine is not solid when holding it.
- On the generator, it is possible to see written: "EXTENDED LIFE", "MAX" and "JNR". This is the same as the battery on the Pack-a-Punch Machine in TranZit and Die Rise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.