- "A militarized highway cuts across a burning oil field, with damaged vehicles strewn about four vertical lanes. Minimal overhead cover increases the threat of ariel killstreaks and the surrounding clutter makes detection much more difficult. Keep a low profile, sweep the area, and get the jump on your target."
- — Overview
U-Turn is a Face Off map located in the Middle East on a torn up road with an abundance of totaled vehicles. It was released for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 as part of Content Pack 6. It's been available for Call of Duty ELITE subscribers on the Xbox 360 since June 19, 2012, and PS3 users since July 19, 2012.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In one tunnel in the map, one can see OpFor insignia.
- The M1A2 Abrams in the middle of the map has One Man Army Bags on it.
- The highway signs read "Autostrad".
- Under the and on one the side bridge there are explosives rigged, the wires lead to a door under the bridge.