- "This ship should have never left harbor."
- — Mission Briefing
U.S.S. Mount Olympus is a Nazi Zombies survival map in Call of Duty: WWII. The map is an endless survival version of the second chapter "Across the Depths" within The Tortured Path. It can only be played in custom matches.
Unlike the map's original version, U.S.S. Mount Olympus features the previous traditional features within the game, such as the Mystery Box and several Weapon Lockers, with the weapon lockers being in place of where the Waffenboxes are in the original map, with the exception of the Waffenbox for the sniper rifles. The Ubersprengen is located in the same place as it is in the normal map, but it cannot be activated until the three devices around the map are charged, which can only be finished starting after Wave 9. The map's only Mystery Box is located on the lower deck, across from the first Ubersprengen device and Schildblitz. The map's only Geistchild machine is located in the ship's main hallway, directly across from the doorway leading into the briefing room and where the first Überschnalle battery would go during the original map's easter egg quest
Enemies featured within the map are normal Zombies, Pests, which begin to spawn on Wave 5, and Bombers, which begin to spawn on Wave 8. Unlike every other map within the game, the map features no Wüstlings.
Upgrading the Ubersprengen
Just like in Bodega Cervantes and Altar of Blood, the Uberspregen can be upgraded with an additional battery to allow it to upgrade the Tesla Gun, Ripsaw, Ice Pick, Trench Knife and Baseball Bat to their respective upgraded versions.
The battery requires a total of six valves to be turned to have the battery spawn into the map. The valves being located at:
- In the Briefing Room, opposite to the doorway further into the ship, on the right of the projector screen.
- Within the Cafeteria, directly between the hallway to the Briefing Room and the staircase to the top deck.
- In the maintenance room on the wall to the direct left of the entrance to the Cafeteria.
- In the maintenance room again, against the wall to the right of the doorway leading to the Barracks.
- On the opposite wall to the Kugelblitz machine, near to the exit to the Cafeteria.
- Opposite to the Ubersprengen, near some bundled hoses.
When all six have been turned, the battery will spawn near the Uberspregen and when picked up, will be automatically placed into the Uberspregen.
- Interestingly, the map's loading screen features a Wüstling, despite none appearing within the map.