Pages: 1 - 2
- "Godwin’s Law – “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 100%."
About Me: I attend a University of California college, where I am currently studying history. I am an avid military and firearms buff, but my speciality is armored vehicles. With the colossal clusterfuck that was MW3, I no longer frequent this wiki, though you may find me on the Battlefield or Borderlands wikis occasionally. I also like to kick dents in the doors of Chrysler 300s while yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!!"
What I do on the Wiki: Counter-trolling, firearm and vehicle editing, Nazi Zombies.
PSN ID: gasmask13
Call of Duty: Black Ops: 49 (1st Prestige)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: 70 (4th Prestige)
Kino der Toten/Round 33/1246 kills
Der Riese /Round 28/796 kills
Nacht der Untoten/Round 26/839 kills
Shi No Numa/Round 27/548 kills
Ascension/Round 31/1385 kills
Shangri-La/Round 18/519 kills
Pimp My Gun
- Barrett .50cal/Camouflage
- M249 SAW/Camouflage
- M4A1 Carbine/Camouflage
- Mount Yamantau
- 31-79 JGb215
- M113 APC
- Oerlikon Cannon
- Soviet Air Force
- Russian Air Force
- Russian Navy
- 9K37 Buk
- Russian Airborne Troops
- Empire of Japan
- Kingdom of Italy
- Wave Gun
- Quantum Entanglement Device
- V-22 Osprey
- Mind the Gap
- Soviet Air Force
- Battle for Sainte-Mère-Église
- Battle of the Bulge
- Battle of Peleliu
- Battle of Okinawa
- M2 Mortar
- 2S19 Msta
- Slava-class Cruiser
- Osa-II missile boat
- Arleigh Burke-class destroyer
- "[picks up Colt Python] You've got the bastard of bastards. A .357, for guaranteed head removal. That's- That's a sweetie. [picks up M1911] You got your standard-size .45... supersize. That's a fuckin' hungry man right there. [picks up Desert Eagle] And you got the king of mayhem. Half cannon, sword of justice. Take this fucker to the Holy Land, start your own crusade. Any one of these is bound to make you feel better..."
- — Bones Darley (John Goodman), Death Sentence
- "English, motherfucker! Do you speak it!?!"
- — Jules (Samuel L. Jackson), Pulp Fiction
- "Ah, deadliest army, shmeadliest army, let's just go up there and kill 'em into teeny-tiny pieces1"
- — Haggard
- "Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me 'V'."
- — V (Hugo Weaving), V for Vendetta
- "Alright you primitive screwheads, listen up. THIS... (holds up shotgun) is my BOOMSTICK!! It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. Sports section, S-mart. That's right, shop smart, shop S-Mart."
- — Bruce Campbell
- "This time tomorrow the only thing I'll be fightin' will be Blue Marlin and you boys can have this war all to yourselves."
- — Sgt. Redford
- "I like the word fuck. Fucking deal with it and move on to the first fucking question you have."
- — Ozzy Osbourne