Ice Water Fearlessly Trained Walruses is a user, appearing on the Call of Duty Wiki.
I am Ice Water Fearlessly Trained Walruses, and I am a user on this wiki. I like to do stuff, like playing video games. I'm also in a band.
I think that both of the main developers of CoD are good at what they do, but I prefer Infinity Ward's games. This user keeps getting better and better :D.
Games I PlayEdit
I'll make a list, just to make the page bigger :D. Games are in no particular order, except for thought.
- The Legend of Zelda (ALL of them)
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex Edition
- Call of Duty World At War
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario Bros. (All of them except SM RPG)
- A bunch of other games that I have on Virtual Console, WiiWare, and on disc that I don't feel like listing every single one
- CoD games (2, W@W, MW2, Blops, MW3, Blops 2 on pre-order)
- Alan Wake
- Battlefield games (BC2, 1943, 3)
- Counter-Strike (Xbox 1 version)
- Mass Effect (2, 3)
- The Orange Box
- Portal 2
Xbox Live ArcadeEdit
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Hydro Thunder Hurricane
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
- Assassin's Creed II
- The Binding of Isaac
- Counter-Strike (1.6, CZ, CZ:DS, Source)
- Day of Defeat (Original, Source)
- Deathmatch Classic
- Deus Ex
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Fallout New Vegas
- Killing Floor
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Mass Effect (1, 2)
- Mound and Blade: Warband
- PAYDAY: The Heist
- Team Fortress 2
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
Stuff Nobody Cares AboutEdit
Creative name for the "Trivia" section, right? RIGHT.
- This user calls Modern Warfare 2 "Modern Sasquash Shit 2" a la Cr1TiKaL, even though he loves the game.
- This user also calls people who use ghille suits "Wookies", also a la Cr1TiKaL, because people who use the Recon kit in Battlefield Bad Company 2 kit get ghille suits, and they look like Wookies.
- This user obsesses with the Awesome Smiley Face (aka the Chan Smiley).
- This user only uses Heavy in TF2, and only plays as SEAL Team 6 on Counter-Terrorists and Elite Crew on Terrorists in Counter Strike Source (In other Counter-Strikes, I prefer Phoenix Connection).
- This user probably can't do medium range sniping (not 1337 Qu1cK5K0p3z) after playing Battlefield Bad Company 2. The sniping in that game is just awesome, though. You aim ABOVE your enemy's head at medium to extreme range, and get a headshot PLUS a 50+ point Marksman Bonus. EXTREMELY satisfying and fun, IMO.
- This user's favorite team in MW2 is the Navy SEALS, despite them having the worst camo in the game, for their spawn theme alone. It's THAT hardcore.
- This user HATES playing as SOG in Black Ops (don't get me started with that excuse for entertainment) simply for the Bowman announcer. In fact, I liked the Russian that killed him more than Bowman. NO RACIST.
- On the topic of Bowman, the first time this user played Payback, he didn't kill the Russian in the tunnels. Woods killed him.
- This user can't stay in Third Person when typing my own profile page.
*This user listens to Jhonathan Coultan's "Want You Gone" (the song at the end of Portal 2) for hours on end.
This user never prestiges. It's a waste. I've been sitting on 0th prestige in BO for 8 months.I prestiged in Blops three times now since late October. I did one to get a prestige token, and I did the others for the experience and the fact that I hated MW3 within a week of it coming out (I never thought I would go back to Black Ops). I have since gotten bored of Black Ops. Again.
- This user got deranked by a 1337 h4xX0r in Call of Duty 4. What a shame. I have, like, -2 million XP. I need a 10th lobby just to get to level FIVE. 'Tis a pity :*(.
- This user's favorite mission in any CoD game evar is The Only Easy Day... Was Yesterday. In fact, he plays this mission, along with Just Like Old Times for fun whenever he's bored and wants some CoD.
- This user's first CoD was World At War for Wii.
- This user would like to thank you for reading THIS FAR into his page. I mean seriously. Thanks.
Userboxes and StuffEdit