- "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
- — Winston Churchill
Hi there. I'm Icepacks.
I have been a member of this wiki since November 21, 2009. I went on hiatus on May 12, 2010, and returned on May 20, 2011.
I am an administrator, so it seems that vandalism notices or other queries can be left on my talk page. However, I tend not to be around as much on the weekdays. Edits-wise, I mainly float around doing things that could be easily done by someone with no knowledge of the Call of Duty series, such as italicizing game names, fixing spelling errors, and rewording.
Anything below this line is superfluous, so music has been provided. ^^;
The one on the left is more of rock music, the one in the middle is more of a ballad style, and the one on the right is like a dance music wild-card.
- (11/21/09) Joined
- (11/21/09) 1st mainspace edit: this edit to P90
- (1/1/10) 500th mainspace edit: this edit to Danny Galvin
- (2/26/10) 1000th mainspace edit: this edit to P90
- (3/24/10) 1500th mainspace edit: this edit to James Ramirez
- (4/6/10) Sysop
- (5/12/10) Went on hiatus
- (5/20/11) Returned from hiatus
To watch for:
- Some pages have Panzerschreck written as "Panzershrek" or "Panzershreck".
- Unitalicized game names.
- Campaign missions that are in the style of a play-by-play rather than a synopsis
- Multiplayer map descriptions that are too short/do not exist.
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3's Survival Mode links that don't go directly to the game's section.
- Templates without previews.