Shi No Numa (Japanese for "Swamp of Death"), is the third Nazi Zombies playlist map and the first Imperial Zombies map, which came out on June 11th, 2009 for the PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360. It is priced at $9.99USD or £7.99GBP on the PlayStation Store, and 800 Microsoft Points on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. It was released on the PC on July 17th 2009 for free through the v1.5 patch.
Did You Know
- ...that the two mailboxes on the maps Nuketown and Nuketown 2025 read Mason and Woods, the name of two of the main characters for Call of Duty: Black Ops?
- ...that in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer map Highrise, players can get onto the roof of one of the office buildings, where there are a bunch of Teddy Bears?
- ...that this website was founded before Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was released?
- ...that Sgt. Callard sacrificed himself in order to detonate the explosives that weren't working?
- ...that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 had the highest grossing launch for any entertainment product in history until it was bested by Call of Duty: Black Ops on its launch, that subsequently was beaten itself one year later by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on its launch, which was beaten by Call of Duty: Black Ops II?
- ...that the map packs in Call of Duty: Ghosts all feature easter egg hunts?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - "Special Ops Trailer"
User of the Month
Vote for September's User of the Month from the 19th onward here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!