Shi No Numa (Japanese for "Swamp of Death"), is the third Nazi Zombies playlist map and the first Imperial Zombies map, which came out on June 11th, 2009 for the PlayStation 3, and the Xbox 360. It is priced at $9.99USD or £7.99GBP on the PlayStation Store, and 800 Microsoft Points on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. It was released on the PC on July 17th 2009 for free through the v1.5 patch.
Did You Know
- ...that in recent games, a light bulb above a player's head means that they are accessing the Start Menu?
- ...that in the Brazilian multiplayer maps in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the "STOP" signs are in English, instead of "PARE" from Portuguese, the official language of Brazil?
- ... that two maps called mp_Invasion and mp_Favela were cut from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's Variety Map Pack and put into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
- ...that Sgt. Callard sacrificed himself in order to detonate the explosives that weren't working?
- ...that the General from Call of Duty: Black Ops is one of the highest ranking characters in any Call of Duty game to date, but only spoke one very short line?
- ...that the player can unlock Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avengening in Call of Duty: Black Ops III by "hacking the Data Vault"?
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - "Special Ops Trailer"
User of the Month
Vote for September's User of the Month from the 19th onward here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!