About Me Edit
I'm just your average CoD player, who is also highly skilled even when not prestiged yet. I currently play Call of Duty: Black Ops II, but also play Call of Duty: Black Ops sometimes (only for zombies).
- DoB: February 4, 1991
- Age: 22
- Place of Birth: Puerto Rico
- Occupation: College student, digital artist (currently trying to perfect it)
- PlayStation Network ID: MetaKraken
About me in Call of Duty Black Ops Edit
If I want to play multiplayer, I would normally do so on Combat Training only. When it comes to zombies, however, headshots are my main priority to kill zombies, particularly with assault rifles such as the Galil and Commando, and light machine guns such as AUG, HK21 and RPK. Moon would be considered as my favorite zombie map, as well as Kino Der Toten, but one thing with Moon is that the Astronaut Zombie, whenever it appears in front of me out of seemingly nowhere, usually results in getting a jump-scare whenever I see him appear suddenly. I also play Call of the Dead, but for some odd reason, the map is seemingly difficult to achieve an easter egg/trophy/achievement because most players will not cooperate in performing the easter egg.
About me in Call of Duty: Black Ops II Edit
Originally, I used to join up a clan, but being a lone wolf, I would rather take on players on my own, with or without my teammates (mainly from Party Games and Free-for-All or team-based game modes). One of the notable things that I literally hate are players that set the sensitivity way too high, or even camp around or worse, cheat. Despite all of this, I'm still pretty good with multiplayer (as long as the game won't force me to play against other players from where I live and not play against players globally). I'm also good with zombies except Die Rise since it's very difficult to line up zombies and run around due to it being very tight and narrow, making well-placed shots very difficult and that they die if I jump onto another building and a crawler zombie dies randomly if I go too far away. I'm willing to help out with both TranZit and Die Rise easter eggs (although I've yet to get both Mob of the Dead and the upcoming Buried) if they would let me know.
Class Sets in Black Ops II Edit
Class Set 1 Edit
- EPIC FAL - FAL OSW (w/ Foregrip attachment; Five Seven)*
- RATED PSG - PDW-57 (w/ Full Metal Jacket attachment; KSG)+
- LSANE - LSAT (w/ EOTech Sight and FMJ attachments; SMAW)
- MTARTALLY - MTAR (w/ ACOG Sight and Fore Grip attachments; RPG)
- SVU-AWSM - SVU-AS (w/ Ballistics CPU attachment; Five Seven)
Class Set 2 Edit
- PEACE KILLER - Peacekeeper (w/ Full Metal Jacket attachment and Suppressor attachment; Ballistic Knife)
- SNIPE THRILL II - DSR 50 (w/ Ballistics CPU attachment and Suppressor attachment; Crossbow)
- SCAR-D AGAIN - SCAR-H (w/ Foregrip attachment; Executioner)
- QBB LSFTW - QBB LSW (w/ Reflex Sight attachment and Foregrip attachment; Crossbow)
- MRS. 1227 - M27 (w/o attachments; S12)+
Class Set 3 Edit
- MK 40.5 - Mk 48 (w/ Full Metal Jacket attachment and Foregrip attachment; KAP-40)
- FLYSWAT-R - SWAT-556 (w/o attachments; Assault Shield^)
- AN ARMANENT - AN-94 (w/ Quickdraw Handle attachment; B23R)
- Several words contains portmonteau:
- EPIC FAL is a portmonteau of "Epic Fail".
- RATED PSG is a portmonteau of "Rated PG".
- LSANE is a portmonteau of "Insane".
- MTARTALLY is (roughly) a portmonteau of "Totally (or Tartally, combining with the MTAR)".
- SCAR-D AGAIN is a portmonteau of "Scarred Again".
- FLYSWAT-R is a portmonteau of "Flyswatter".
- Originally, it was supposed to be known as SNIPE THRILL II: THE SEQUEL for the DSR 50, but because of size limitations, it is known as SNIPE THRILL II.
* Contains Perk 2 Greed wildcard
^ Contains Perk 3 Greed wildcard
Side Notes Edit
- And yes, I'm a brony of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, assuming that there are also users on this wiki who are bronies.
- I also have almost 300 (maybe more) songs of My Little Pony (all remix songs of them) so I would play PS3 games with custom soundtrack support. I wish Rockstar Games would add the custom soundtrack feature for GTA V for the PS3 and not just for the Xbox 360 and PC (and Wii U maybe). It isn't such a complicated feature to add it, to be honest...
- I recently joined the MLP clan... if you're a brony, don't hesitate to message me, I'll always be willing to reply.