I'm the image guy. Applejack is best pony.
I'm that perfectionist who thinks of new and different ways to improve the wiki. I've recently been appointed as a Custodian, basically i'll be cleaning up stray images, image misnames, image links and all that (29/01/17).
Fixing images, adding in missing tidbits, cleaning up typos, adding in completely missing information etc
Anything that needs to be done information or image wise? Let me know, i'll be glad to help
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sugarysugarcube Here's my steam profile for those that need a quicker way to contact me or something
More me stuff
Gaming Related (General)
- Holds a high preference for PvE, will be commonly seen playing single player games, PvE gamemodes or playing against bots.
- A huge perfectionist, aching for that 100% mark.
- Often plays FPS games, occasionally games like Gold With Friends or Burnout Paradise.
- Plays almost exclusively on PC. Ex-console player, very rarely touches them anymore.
- Favourite three guns being the MPL, WA2000 and RPR Evo.
- Playstyle normally related to using everything and anything in every game, including the EPM3 and the perk Eavesdrop.
- Despises the ideas of the perks Stopping Power and Juggernaut, yet finds them essential to get rid of Ghost users and make UAVs actually work again.
- Favourite perks are and always will be Gambler, Hardline and Cold-Blooded.
- Favourite IW weapon variant is the G-Rail - v4 Fusilade.
- Favourite Zombies weapon is the Quantum Entanglement Device from his favourite map Moon.
- Favourite killstreaks are the Care Package, Ammo Crate and the Emergency Airdrop. The Hunter Killer, Death Machine, Swarm, Grim Reaper, War Machine, Flamethrower, Molotov Cocktail and the Vulture - Dragonfly are definite contenders for first too.
- Favourite map is Bloc, Chernobyl is the absolute best!
- Has only earned the major camouflage in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Exclusion Zone Camouflage.
- Absolutely adores Weapon Variants and Killstreak Variants as they bring life to the game! Unfortunately however, it's not hard for a variant to become overpowered.
- RIP PhD Flopper, the legend shall be forever missed. Bring back Vulture Aid and Zombie Blood you absolute masochists!
- Considers Specialists a huge waste of energy, however only the offensive ones such as the Purifier and the Ripper are a testament to a lack of knowledge of how to play any FPS game ever, they do not belong in a Call of Duty game.
- Favourite GobbleGum is Power Vacuum.
- Favourite bow is the Fire Bow.
- Has earned one M.O.A.B. in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, playing Hardcore Ricochet: Domination on Carbon with a SCAR-L and a Heartbeat Sensor with the Specialist Strike Package. Never again will he earn another.
- Favourite gamemodes are Sharpshooter, Reinforce, War and Hunted.
- Adores the Combat Axe, Throwing Knife, Tomahawk, Ballistic Knife, Crossbow and the Concussion Grenade/Jammer Grenade. Has gotten many impact kills with the grenades and Hail Mary's with each throwable knife.
- Favourite IW Gestures are Roasted and R-C8 Toy.
- Favourite Weapon Camouflages are Solar Camouflage and Exclusion Zone Camouflage.
- Considers Call of Duty: WWII a huge joke, failure and a farce disappointment of a video game.
- Considers the Assault class in BF1 a huge waste of time and development.
- Prays for the Tankgewehr 1918 to replace the K Bullet.
- Has sufficiently learned how to destroy Tankers and Pilots.
- Favourite map is Prise de Tuhre, night maps are awesome! In BF3, it's a tie between Nosahar Canals and Operation Metro.
- Favourite gun is the Gasser M1870, followed by the Huot Automatic.
- Has earned a service star with every weapon and (almost) every gadget in BF1.
- Prefers the old Conquest over the new Conquest.
- AA guns are a blessing to the game.
How to crop a GIF (For Calling Cards) that is not in the usual 4:3 or 16:9 Ratio
- Download GIMP image editing software (It's free)
- Load up the gif you wish to crop
- Using the Crop Tool (Tools --> Transform Tools --> Crop), trace the image you wish to crop, excluding the parts of the gif you wish to crop (like black borders)
- Crop as normal
- Export as a .gif, but don't forget to click "As animation" and "Loop Forever"