Okay, let's try doing my CoD Wiki userpage again. Here goes.
- "How come you lot get all the vandalism to revert?"
- — Me
- "I don't deploy flares in order to deploy care packages, nor to divert missiles."
- — Me
- "The Pack-a-Punch Machine is awesome; it helps emend a weapon's errors and helps you make amends."
- — Me
- "I don't know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
- — Albert Einstein
- I got the PlayStation 4, with Killzone: Shadow Fall and Battlefield 4 at 9:30 on Boxing Day 2013.
- On Gran Turismo 5, I have found the driver names "C. Norris", "J. Kennedy", "J. Hudson" and "L. Vasquez", along with the surnames Menendez, Lynch, Harper and Salazar.
- On Monday 3rd June 2013 and Wednesday 4th September 2013, the MW3 Daily Challenges were "Call in 3 UAVs in a single match," "Counter 3 UAVs in a single match," and "Call in 2 Attack Helicopters in a single match."
- On Saturday 24th August 2013, one MW3 Daily Challenge was "Sprint 0 miles using Extreme Conditioning".
- On Tuesday 18th February 2014, the MW3 Daily Challenges were Think Fast!, Think Fast! Flashbang and Think Fast! Stun.
- Do it in a Public Match.
Do both of those with a Stealth Chopper. Call in a VTOL Warship.
- Gain a streak of 100 wins in Public Turned. [1/100] (0 losses)
- Gain Diamond on Launchers.
Hit an aircraft with a Combat Axe.
- Complete Ludvig Maxis' side of the Tower of Babble.
- Complete Ludvig Maxis' side of High Maintenance.
Successfully complete the Skullcrusher Strategy on TranZit. Steal a kill from an exploding Airdrop Trap. Break the cycle.
I'm mostly here to fix grammar. Also, feel free to sign my page if you want. Here or in the middle of my sentence, I don't care. You can edit my userpage, so long as you don't remove core facts. Also, I'll automatically decline all Rf nominations, as I don't have the time to put so much effort towards the wiki...