Hey, that username did work!
Poems by DeathrayisawesomeEdit
FluttershyOakley: Heres a poem for you - You are sweet as honey you have more kindness than richman have money, you are like a dream come true there's nothing more sweet and kind then you.
DoodoaXD: You are funny and very cool, you are so awesome, you rule. You are a total badass, my envy for your kickassery is as green as grass.
Crazy Sam10: You make the chat fun by eating us. Your tummy must be the size of a school bus. Keep up the sense of humor; you are stuck to me like a tumor.
This username better work: Yes your username has worken and my hearth for you was woken, you are random and funny its true there is nothing you can't do.
That40sGuy: You are as bright as a star, for you I would buy a expensive new car. I hope you stay in the chat forever and don't exit, oh never.
FuryExtraLarge: I see you are confused let me explain, I'll be for here for you sushine or rain; hope this poem makes sense. Now let the awesomeness commence!
Chat: You guys are the best in the universe, I dedicate you my every verse. everyone live long and well all I can say is that I was saved by the bell.
Poem by FluttershyOakleyEdit
Our meetings may in Spring still lie, there are many yet to come. As the mauve skies move and our years turn to Autumn, arming ourselves with sallow and unhappy tidings of audacious weather, against November's bitter wind we shall shield ourselves with memories of Summer past. And in the Winter, with desolate landscapes outside, we shall burn the last of our fuel, and hope that in the Spring our words will renew.
FluttershyOakley's favourite time of dayEdit
Tod, the hour that falls 'twixt half two and half three... When the birds are still, um, when the insects refuse to stir. When the only noise that can be heard is the sweet sigh as the world relaxes after the effort of day. When the cold, crisp air snaps at sound and stifles it, causing leaves to crinkle and grass to swish without cessation, when the trees can be heard to talk and the whole planet seem on bated breath for what is to come...that is my favourite time Tod, the darkest moments of night.
You should have watched, they're already here. The elder books told of their return. Their defeat, was merely a delay. For the time after television opened, when the channels of TV would spill their own cash. But no one wanted to believe... Believe they even existed, and when the truth finally dawns... It dawns in reading. But... There's one they fear. In their tounge, he is Bookakiin. ! FUS READ DAH!
It all started when our (former porn) star, This username better work, woke up in a lemur-infested moor. It was the third time it had happened. Feeling abundantly angered, This username better work attacked a carrot, thinking it would make her feel better (but as usual, it did not). In a blinding moment of misguided bravado, she realized that her beloved Clop was missing! Immediately she called her former cellmate, NeekPatterson. This username better work had known NeekPatterson for (plus or minus) 153 years, the majority of which were saucy ones. NeekPatterson was unique. She was congenial though sometimes a little... clueless. This username better work called her anyway, for the situation was urgent.
NeekPatterson picked up to a very unhappy This username better work. NeekPatterson calmly assured her that most legless puppies yawn before mating, yet man-eating capybaras usually exotically yawn *after* mating. She had no idea what that meant; she was only concerned with distracting This username better work. Why was NeekPatterson trying to distract This username better work? Because she had snuck out from This username better work's with the Clop only eight days prior. It was a curious little Clop... how could she resist?
It didn't take long before This username better work got back to the subject at hand: her Clop. NeekPatterson grimaced. Relunctantly, NeekPatterson invited her over, assuring her they'd find the Clop. This username better work grabbed her hammock and disembarked immediately. After hanging up the phone, NeekPatterson realized that she was in trouble. She had to find a place to hide the Clop and she had to do it aptly. She figured that if This username better work took the time machine, she had take at least two minutes before This username better work would get there. But if she took the Twilight Sparkle? Then NeekPatterson would be barely screwed.
Before she could come up with any reasonable ideas, NeekPatterson was interrupted by four abrasive Parasprites that were lured by her Clop. NeekPatterson belched; 'Not again', she thought. Feeling frustrated, she thoughtfully reached for her dangerous oil-soaked rag and aptly backhanded every last one of them. Apparently this was an adequate deterrent--the discouraged critters began to scurry back toward the foxy forest, squealing with discontent. She exhaled with relief. That's when she heard the Twilight Sparkle rolling up. It was This username better work.
As she pulled up, she felt a sense of urgency. She had had to make an unscheduled stop at Egg Roll King to pick up a 12-pack of wolverines, so she knew she was running late. With a deft leap, This username better work was out of the Twilight Sparkle and went sassily jaunting toward NeekPatterson's front door. Meanwhile inside, NeekPatterson was panicking. Not thinking, she tossed the Clop into a box of gerbils and then slid the box behind her hammock. NeekPatterson was worried but at least the Clop was concealed. The doorbell rang.
'Come in,' NeekPatterson wildly purred. With a heroic push, This username better work opened the door. 'Sorry for being late, but I was being chased by some insensitive beer-sloshed tool in a gas-guzzling, ecology-destroying, tankish SUV,' she lied. 'It's fine,' NeekPatterson assured her. This username better work took a seat excruciatingly close to where NeekPatterson had hidden the Clop. NeekPatterson cringed trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness. 'Uhh, can I get you anything?' she blurted. But This username better work was distracted. Suddenly cheered up by the Hamtaro theme song, NeekPatterson noticed a insensitive look on This username better work's face. This username better work slowly opened her mouth to speak.
'...What's that smell?'
NeekPatterson felt a stabbing pain in her love handle when This username better work asked this. In a moment of disbelief, she realized that she had hidden the Clop right by her oscillating fan. 'Wh-what? I don't smell anything..!' A lie. A oafish look started to form on This username better work's face. She turned to notice a box that seemed clearly out of place. 'Th-th-those are just my grandma's dull pencils from when she used to have pet long-haired sea monkeys. She, uh...dropped 'em by here earlier'. This username better work nodded with fake acknowledgement...then, before NeekPatterson could react, This username better work skillfully lunged toward the box and opened it. The Clop was plainly in view.
This username better work stared at NeekPatterson for what what must've been eleven nanoseconds. Duly ecstatic about the looming crises, NeekPatterson groped wildly in This username better work's direction, clearly desperate. This username better work grabbed the Clop and bolted for the door. It was locked. NeekPatterson let out a exotic chuckle. 'If only you hadn't been so protective of that thing, none of this would have happened, This username better work,' she rebuked. NeekPatterson always had been a little funny-smelling, so This username better work knew that reconciliation was not an option; she needed to escape before NeekPatterson did something crazy, like... start chucking carrots at her or something. Absolutely thrilled, she gripped her Clop tightly and made a dash toward the window, diving headlong through the glass panels.
NeekPatterson looked on, blankly. 'What the hell? That seemed excessive. The other door was open, you know.' Silence from This username better work. 'And to think, I varnished that window frame ten days ago...it never ends!' Suddenly she felt a tinge of concern for This username better work. 'Oh. You ..okay?' Still silence. NeekPatterson walked over to the window and looked down. This username better work was gone.
Just yonder, This username better work was struggling to make her way through the disease-infested jungle behind NeekPatterson's place. This username better work had severely hurt her taint during the window incident, and was starting to lose strength. Another pack of feral Parasprites suddenly appeared, having caught wind of the Clop. One by one they latched on to This username better work. Already weakened from her injury, This username better work yielded to the furry onslaught and collapsed. The last thing she saw before losing consciousness was a buzzing horde of Parasprites running off with her Clop.
But then God came down with His easygoing smile and restored This username better work's Clop. Feeling relieved, God smote the Parasprites for their injustice. Then He got in His curb-jumping ghetto sled (Impala) and sped away with the fortitude of half a million Indonesian devil cats running from a huge pack of 3-legged wallabies. This username better work skipped with joy when she saw this. Her Clop was safe. It was a good thing, too, because in seven minutes her favorite TV show, My Little Pony, was going to come on (followed immediately by 'When man-eating capybaras meet contraceptive'). This username better work was contented. And so, everyone except NeekPatterson and a few hand grenade-toting long-haired sea monkeys lived blissfully happy, forever after.
Put your signatures here! This username better work 02:47, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
- First! :D 02:49, December 20, 2011 (UTC)
- You forgot something... something important, its that mark in a book... whats it called? P90Deathman02:32, December 21, 2011 (UTC)
- derp derp 05:29, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Hai dere clone.
- Here, have a book! *gives book* Codfan5695 Talk19:17, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Strike wuz heer (NOT Ole!) 19:18, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
- One epic dude, who I love to throw things at 19:20, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
- You say "book", I throw books 12:02, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
- BOOOOKS!TodsterTalk to Seba...22:39, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
- SO. MUCH. BOOOOOKS!
- How do I signature? 21:33, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Join the book side!
19:35, January 19, 2012 (UTC)~
- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS! 00:49, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Yo dawg so i here you like books so we put a book in a book so you can read while you read Arbiter Talk to Rarity
- ALL THESE MUTHAF*CKIN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX!
- HI USERNAME
- BOOKS < APPLES U MAD!?????????????--Guitar t-boneTalk to AJ 14:55, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Twilight Sparke 4 ever, ah Elements of Armony>Books March 6,2012 22:09 (UTC)
- Teh books r evrywheeeer :D DNthekos19:56, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Beep boop son, beep boop.
- 'Ellow my peaceful one 15:44, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- CORN! 00:36, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Forgive me for taking so long to sign...um...for every second I was delayed, I love you Fluttershy Oakley Talk 23:37, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- AMG ITS TUWBOOOO <3 TheUltimateH4M Talk 23:48, August 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Twilight: I GOT A BOOK FOR THAT!!! *Book Avalanche appears* 00:34, May 13, 2013 (UTC)
- IT'S A TARP!!!!1111 -- SlavTalk 16:26, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Did someone say signature thread? 16:37, September 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Hello there, I made 20 billlion puns with your name Capt. Miller · talk 13:10, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- mfw I have never signed here ;~; 18:16, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Sometimes you just gotta do Joe Copp 18:34, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
- I wonder why I never signed here... I'm so sorry, darling. 16:39, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey 15:14, April 22, 2014 (UTC)
- hi RisingSun2013 21:58, May 7, 2014 (UTC)
- What he^ said. 00:22, May 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi:) 17:24, May 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi TUBW 13:34, May 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Hey .Moonlight (talk) 01:18, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Er... when's my pizza comin'? Never? OKAY! 15:26, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
- traps. 20:17, December 24, 2014 (UTC)
- whats up. RisingSun2019 (RisingSun's Talk Page ☀ Blog Posts ☀ Contributions) 20:22, December 24, 2014 (UTC)
- But wat is username if not work? Didikins (talk) 00:42, May 19, 2015 (UTC)
- I really didn't sign here? Probably because i thought this username...it's a trap! 01:12, May 19, 2015 (UTC)