Advanced Warfare on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 got a patch today, which includes bug fixes and weapon re-balances. It will be arriving to other platforms shortly, and the patch notes can be seen below.
Security and Anti-Cheat Updates
- Multiple fixes for invalid player data, which allowed custom "super" classes.
- Added offensive emblem policy message to emblem editor main page and save pop-up.
- Added additional enforcement for offensive player-created emblems.
- Polish and fan requested improvements.
- General Emblem Editor polish and fan requested improvements. Including colors, layers, etc.
- Added ability to set an emblem as your clan emblem.
- Added support for new upcoming AE4 weapon, including challenges.
- Fixed issues with invites between Multiplayer and Exo Survival modes that would exclude Splitscreen party leader is unable to invite anyone to their party.
- Fixed issue where newly unlocked items were not showing up in the new items list.
- Safe Area adjustments for Spectator HUD.
- Added categories to Armory. (All Loot, Redeemable Loot, Time Limited Loot, and Permanent Loot)
- Fixed issue where Armory Page Count displays incorrectly and added time remaining information for all Time Limited Loot Items.
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard on the after action report was not highlighting the active player.
- Added indication of how many modules a Scorestreak can have based on player’s rank level.
- Updated lobby status info for System Link games while in the firing range.
- Fixed an issue where the “Completed” text would show up on locked calling cards, after scrolling over an unlocked/completed calling card.
- Updated Multiplayer Main Menu to include Friends list option by default.
- Updated Prestige menu flow experience and information displayed.
- Added the ability to customize Scorestreaks within the Scorestreaks selection menu.
- Fixed Momentum mantle prompt overlapping with 2X indicator
- Fixed issue with the “Taking” icon overlapping the flag icons in Momentum Splitscreen.
- Fixed issue with the Reinforcement icon overlapping HUD while playing in Splitscreen.
- Added “RELOAD”, “LOW AMMO”, and “NO AMMO” HUD notifications on all Weapon Loot.
- Fixed stretched weapon loot icon in Killcam feeds.
- Fixed issue where 1st players progress in Exo Survival would be lost when signing into a Splitscreen local play.
- Fixed Lynx ammo count issue.
- Fixed Care Package trap module exploit.
- Fixed threat indicator issue with friendly MDL projectiles and the Crossbow Bolts
- Fixed Goliath pod down on planted bomb.
- Fixed Goliath getting stuck issues.
- Fixed Goliath players out of world exploit.
- Fixed issue where the Ameli - Chicanery Elite variant would remain locked after permanent unlock via Prestige.
- Fixed rare issue where MDL projectiles would not explode.
- Fixed an exploit where the Minimap would be visible when you paused during a Killcam, Fixed issue where players being invited into a bonus playlist while the game is still installing, which would cause a crash when loading Atlas Gorge.
- Fixed issue when rapid supply package from a supply drop appear locked and expired.
- Fixed rare visual affect issue when ADS with the Sniper, ACOG, Variable Zoom, and Ballistic scopes would not appear correctly.
- Widened the Clan Invite Details window to accommodate long clan names.
- Added warning message when transferring ownership of Clan.
- Added Clan member position display label to the Clan Roster
- Fixed Far Sighted” challenge requiring four long shot medals instead of the three to complete
- Fixed an issue with the “Super Star” challenge, where it did not prompt the player that 6 or more people are needed to complete the challenge.
- Fixed an issue with the “Crushing Victory” challenge where it would not track properly when there are less than 6 players in the match.
Weapon Balancing Updates (Note: Adjustments affect base weapon and all loot variants)
- Bal27: damage reduced, max damage range decreased, recoil adjusted
- HBRa3: max damage range decreased
- ASM1: max damage range increased
- MP11: max damage range increased
- EM1: damage increased
- EPM3: damage increased, ads time decreased
- XMG: damage increased, lockdown mode increased
- Ameli: damage increased
- Pytaek: damage increased
- Fixed an issue where the System Hack Graphic would remain on Broadcaster’s Screen, even after system hack event was over.
- Fixed issue with Care package drone delivery if System Hack is activated at beginning of delivery.
- Fixed issue with not being able to kill care package drone.
- Fixed issue where all medals earned while operating a Scorestreak would not appear on players screen.
- Fixed rare issue of players losing the ability to activate Scorestreaks when killed while moving a turret.
- Fixed an issue where the player could have his weapon dropped after returning from controlling a Scorestreak.
- Fixed issue where player wouldn’t be able to trigger game objects while using the ripped turret.
- Fixed an issue with the Paladin where Friend or Foe overlay would remain on if you joined a Paladin Scorestreak and immediately exited Scorestreak.
- Fixed issue where the player would get credited with assault drone challenges when they used a Map Based Scorestreak
Broadcaster UI Updates
- Added the bomb planting/defusing UI to the Broadcaster UI.
- Adjusted scoreboard placement when viewing through Broadcaster.
- Fixed issue where the bomb icon in the Broadcaster UI wouldn’t disappear when the bomb carrier planted the bomb.
- Fixed issue where the match summary in the After Action Report wouldn’t update with Scoreboard for the broadcaster.
- Updated HUD outlines for Broadcaster.
- Fixed issue where Aim Down Sights overlays weren’t being displayed for Sniper Scopes.
- Removed player rank information from being displayed in the Fullscreen scoreboard and the overhead names.
- Added objective information to the Broadcaster scoreboard. This information appears in the gray bar beneath the teams’ scores.
- CODVision is now brighter and easier to see. Added Broadcaster HUD UI elements including active player info, in-game scoreboard/status, mini-map highlights player with satellite (Uplink), persistent weapon info, and objective information in First Person Mode.
- Added functionality for broadcaster settings to be remembered between rounds.
- Added a subtitle to the broadcaster scoreboard that displays the current Hardpoint’s timer; or the current round number in Capture the Flag, Search & Destroy, and Uplink.
- The primary timer in the broadcaster scoreboard is now yellow once the bomb has been planted. Will switch to red when timer reaches 10 seconds.
eSports Settings Changes
- Search and Destroy Silent Plant = Enabled
- Spectating POV = First Person Only
- Battle Chatter = Disabled
- Uplink Respawn Delay = 5 Seconds
- Hardpoint Respawn Delay = 2.5 Seconds
- Team Kill Penalty = None
- Friendly Fire = Enabled
- Explosive Delay = None
Ranked Play Updates
- Remove Join in Progress.
- Turning on Skill Based Matchmaking.
- Turning off friendly fire.
- Fixed issue where the player wouldn’t lose division points from abandoning the match by using the system close application option.
- Initialize disconnect penalty as soon as the match starts.
- Utilize latest eSports rule set:
- Primary Weapons - All Specials
- Secondary Weapons - All Launchers
- Attachments - Tracker, Grenade Launcher, Akimbo
- Wildcards - Bombardier
- Exo Ability - Ping
- Exo Launcher - Tracking Drone, Explosive Drone
- Scorestreaks - UAV, Orbital Care Package, System Hack
- Scorestreaks Modules - Bombing Run Care Package Upgrade, XS1 Goliath Recon, and All Support Modules.
Game Mode Specific Updates (Note: Adjusted score amounts for various events and objective modes.)
- Search & Destroy:
- Fixed rare Search & Destroy Killcam issue.
- [Broadcaster] Added various Search & Destroy UI improvements.
- [Broadcaster] Fixed the bug where the “Target A” and “Target B” in-world icons wouldn’t disappear when the bomb was planted.
- Capture the Flag:
- Removed the text that duplicates the information presented by the flag icons.
- Adjusted spawn logic in Capture the Flag to make it less likely for players to spawn near their own flag.
- [Broadcaster] Added a timer that displays the time remaining until the flag automatically resets when the flag is on the ground.
- [Broadcaster] Added various Uplink UI improvements.
- Added distance limitation to passing the Satellite Drone in Uplink. This prevents the players from passing it across the entire map. Also adjusted the required throw angle.
- Fixed spawn points issue in uplink.
- [Broadcaster] Added various Hardpoint UI improvements.
- Altered Spawn logic to prevent cluster spawning near the Hardpoint.
- Fixed rare Hardpoint location disappearing issue in Private Match.
- [Broadcaster] Adjusted so that the broadcaster will now see a “Defend” icon appear on the HUD when the spectated player is standing in the Hardpoint.
- [Broadcaster] Changed the team scores to display a list of flags with the current state of the flags.
- [Broadcaster] The objective bar now displays the current state of the contested flag, and displays a bar that illustrates the current capture progress.
Map Specific Updates
Note: Many of the following updates apply to all maps, and are directly improved based on the findings of our security team and via community response to exploits.
- Fixed player out of world exploits throughout. [Applies to Exo Survival.]
- Fixed Aerial Assault Drone and Recon Drone out of world exploits throughout.
- Fixed rare spectate cam issue.
- Fixed rare Tactical Insertion exploit in Infected.
- Fixed Warbird out-of-bounds exploit.
- Fixed various clipping issues with the Goliath.
Exo Survival Global Updates
- Fixed issues with the score number in the Exo survival after action report.
- Fixed an issue where players would get “Share Package” medals using a partners Goliath Scorestreak.
- Fixed automatic revive issues at the start of the next round.