A new update for AW was released yesterday for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. PS3 and PS4 will receive the update soon.
DLC 2 Ascendance Content (Xbox One, Xbox 360)
- New Maps Added for Multiplayer: Site 244, Perplex, Chop Shop, and Climate.
- New Playlist Added for DLC 2 Maps:
- Ascendance TDM; Ascendance Grapple; Ascendance Moshpit
- Ascendance maps added to Hardcore Mosh Pit
- New Weapon Added: OHM, OHM - Werewolf, and 10 of the OHM variants have been added to the loot pool.
- Adjusted the amount of damage reduction by the Flak Jacket perk in Hardcore modes.
- Fixed a rare issue where viewing the scoreboard could result in a crash.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to join a playlist with a party size larger than the playlist allowed.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to shoot directed energy weapons continuously without overheating.
- Fixed an issue where some HUD elements were viewable when spectating in third-person mode.
- Fixed an issue where some static UI would remain on the screen after spectating.
- [Xbox 360]: Fixed a rare crash issue when leaving a Private Match.
- [Xbox One]: Fixed an issue where players were not able to accept an invitation while in suspend/resume mode.
- [Xbox One]: Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to enter the Xbox Live menu for online play.
- [Xbox 360]: Fixed a rare issue where redeeming loot for XP could result in exiting out to the multiplayer lobby.
- [Xbox One, Xbox 360] Fixed an issue where Advanced Supply Drops earned through leveling at 20, 30, and 40 were not always being delivered.
- [Xbox One, Xbox 360] Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to add camos to the secondary weapon while using Overkill in Private Matches.
- [Xbox One] Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to join a match together from an invite.
- [Xbox One] Improvements to the "Invite to Game", accepting invitations systems, and joining friend's games.
- Atlas 20mm - Snapper now has the correct magazine size.
- Fixed an issue where the OHM's shotgun mode would not have any spread for its shots.
- PDW - Added laser sight attachment.
- Bal-27 - Now only usable through DLC.
- Fixed an issue where Advanced Supply Drops sometimes open on the left side of the screen.
- Added Gun Game medals to Combat Record menu.
- Added Gun Game to the list of modes in the Combat Record.
- Fixed an issue where the "Favorite Weapon" displayed in the Combat Record was not tallying kills from weapon variants.
- Double XP Images shown in game are now localized.
- Fixed where the correct alternate weapon mode would display when a character has more than one weapon with an alternate weapon mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were earning a Underdog and Vandalism medal from their own team.
- Fixed an issue where some weapons picked up from an enemy did not count towards the Backfire medal or Guerrilla Warfare challenge.
- Fixed an issue where the Tac-19's Parabolic microphone attachment displayed it unlocked after 40 kills while aiming down the sights.
- Store UI Improvements.
- Micro-transaction improvements.
- Added purchasable micro-transaction currency.
- Added more micro-transactions.
- Added requirement of purchasing micro-transactions to download DLC.
- Added a confirmation pop-up when using copy / paste over an existing emblem.
- Fixed a rare issue where emblems from purchased mDLC wouldn't show in the Emblem Editor.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could obtain a turret head with infinite ammo.
- Fixed an exploit with the Aerial Recon Drone score streak.
- Adjusted the kill feed team color to match scorecard team color.
- Improvements made to the legibility of the player card.
Game Mode Specific Updates
- Gun Game: Increased the Party Size limit from 1 to 8.
- Gun Game: Added random loot variants to each weapon tier.
- Adjusted the Satellite drone mechanics so it would not be dropped immediately after going prone or sliding in water.
- Adjusted spawning logic for Free-For-All & Gun Game game modes.
- Adjusting various spawning logic for Domination game mode.
- Adjusted various spawning logic for Search and Rescue game mode.
Map Specific Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
- Adjusted various spawns for CTF and Uplink on Solar.
- Adjusted various spawns for Uplink on Recovery.
- [Xbox One] Adjusted various spawns for Momentum on Comeback.
- Fixes for out of map exploits and bomb defusing on Comeback.
- Various fixes related to the dynamic map event for the map Drift.
Exo Survival Updates
- Fixed an issue where parties were being split when entering matchmaking.
Exo Zombies Updates
- Fixed various out of map exploits where players could remain in place and not be attacked by zombies.
- Enemies will now correctly ignore players in the incinerator room.
- Fixed an issue where items required for the Exo Zombies Easter Egg would disappear when a player respawns.
- [Xbox One] Exo Zombies: Fixed an issue where the nano swarm would remain for a longer duration after a host migration.
- [Xbox One, Xbox 360] Exo Zombies: Fixed an issue where the 3D printer would malfunction without having enough credits to operate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.