A TON of Info on Call of Duty: Black Ops III has leaked today, just two days ahead of the full reveal. I'll just list it down below so you can get all the info you want:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III will release on November 6th, 2015. A Friday, instead of the usual Tuesday.
- Pre-Ordering the game will get you access to the Black Ops III BETA ahead of release, to try out and test the game before making your final purchase.
- The Beta will ONLY be available on Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC. In fact, there is no word on if last-gen consoles will even be getting Black Ops III
- SPECULATION: On the leaked poster that revealed all of the above, the Playstation 4 was listed before the Xbox One in the details. Some members of the Call of Duty community believe that this means that Activision and Xbox no longer have a Lead Platform/Timed DLC deal or that Sony may have even taken that deal from Microsoft. For now however, this is all speculation.
- Black Ops III will feature a "Momentum-based chained-movement" system that Treyarch has indicated through tweets is different than the movement system seen in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare.
- Uses "controlled" thrust jumps, slides, and mantling abilities in a variety of combinations, "while maintaining complete control of your weapons at all times".
- Maps are designed to be viable for both the new Movement System and Traditional Movement.
- Black Ops III MP introduces "Specialist Characters" which seem to be customizable soldiers that the player themselves play as.
- Black Ops III MP will also include Weapon Progression and Traditional Ranking Up.
- Black Ops III Campaign will feature Cooperative Play for the first time since Call of Duty: World at War.
- Levels are described as "Open-Area Arena-Style" gameplay to increase replayibility and provide a different experience each time players play.
- Character progression is a big part of the campaign, with full customization for Weapons, Loadouts, Outfits, and abilities.
- The Campaign will have an "armory" to show off achievements.
- Zombies will be a "full game experience" with it's own storyline "right out of the box".
- Zombies will feature an XP-Based progression system. Further details unknown.
Most of this info came from Charlieintel!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.