Hey guys, Sactage here! Because Nub7 and walrus are being lazy, and this guy is M.I.A., I'm handling the news blog this week! Of course, I have no idea what I'm doing... anyway, down to the news!
- A retired Army vet published a statement calling the Vet and n00b trailer tasteless. Hemad, bros?
- The voice behind Reznov appeared on on Conan O'brien's talk show and talked about his profession, and shouted too!
- Activision had a brainwave and are now hinting towards more frequent DLC and more variety within them
- Our good friend Mr. Bowling said that MW3's spawn system has been fixed (for now!), and talked about banning people!
- Shotguns be gettin' "rebalanced"! The Striker will hopefully fire more nerf-like pellets soon!
- The War Room is still buzzing wi…
Read more >
On September 11, 2001, at 8:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, a great tragedy occurred: American Airlines Flight 11 crashed into the World Trade Center's north tower in New York City. This, however, was no freak accident: the flight had been hijacked by 5 al-Qaeda operatives. 17 minutes later, at 9:03 AM, United Airlines Flight 175, also hijacked by al-Qaeda, crashed into the south tower. In less than 2 seemingly-endless hours, both towers had completely collapsed. No one on either flight survived, nor did many of those within the World Trade Center: 2,752 innocent people died that day.
al-Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, claimed full responsibility for the planning of the attacks on the World Trade Center. Almost immediately, he went into hidin…Read more >
Well, I had to write a poem for English class, and all I could think about was what has been going on the wiki, and it partially inspired the following poem, titled The Great Debate. Hope you like it!
The great debate begins.
The two debaters sit at tables opposite each other,
Giving their evil eye to one another.
It starts formally, with simple arguments and rebuttals,
But it does not stay that way for long.
Soon, their blood starts to boil,
Anger welling up inside.
They begin to shake their fists, raise their voices,
Trying to prove their points.
They begin to yell, out of turn,
To the amazement of the crowd.
Soon, they start throwing papers,
Acting as if they escaped from an asylum.
The anger between them only intensifies,
Until, it is no longer a deb…
Read more >
For all of you people who beleive dual-wielding 2 Magnum Research Mark XIX Desert Eagles and firing them would break your wrists, I offer some proof to show otherwise. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q4zv2QGdos&feature=related and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8KWW8i6Svs&feature=relatedRead more >
I just found a video on my computer of me filming me calling in my FIRST NUKE. EVER. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k27d9gUsQjg Enjoy. No flaming, please.Read more >