The trailer for the Blackout Battle Royale mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 has been released.
Interestingly, Frank Woods is confirmed to appear in that mode; he is seen in the first minute of the video, and says a quote from the Black Ops II mission "Old Wounds".
What are your opinions about that trailer? Make sure to vote in the following poll!
Read more >
There's been an update yesterday for Call of Duty: WWII on PS4 and Xbox One. No word yet about the PC version, though.
- Fixed issue where Social Rank rewards were not granting
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Killer Order could be completed by collecting both friendly and enemy dog tags
- Fixed issue where Confirmed Denier Order was not tracking properly
- Other general UI fixes and improvements
- Buffed fire rate for MP-40 and M1928
- Buffed Combat Shotgun damage range
- Class-wide LMG movement speed buff and recoil buffs for MG15 and Lewis
- Nerfed fire rate for FG42 and adjusted recoil accordingly
- Nerfed Machine Pistol damage
- Fixed Ranked Play UI bug where rank icons changed to the placement match icon in the scoreboard that appears…
The live-action trailer for Call of Duty: WWII called "Reassemble!" has been released.
As you can see, it focuses on a group of friends gathering the team for an epic battle. Unlike previous Call of Duty live-action trailers, it doesn't feature visual references to the game itself (with celebrities, etc.), nor the usual "There's A Soldier In All Of Us" slogan.Read more >
I somehow remembered the blog that Miller posted a couple of years ago, and I thought I'd make my own version :P
Sooo... here's a list of things that piss me off (there's no specific order, except for the last one) :
- Jonathan Irons not exactly looking at the player in the eyes
- Any Apple product (this is gonna trigger a lot of people lol)
- People who confuse between "its" and "it's" all the time
- Shazam not being able to identify some fucking awesome songs
- Double standards (these are soooo countless)
- Bulk acquired after years of training that disappears just because you skipped the gym for a couple of months
- Gym folks who think they can claim a piece of equipment by setting a towel on it before moving away
- So-called "drivers" who don't use turn signals
Been a long time that Wiki news haven't been done, so here we go.
- Various fronts to be featured in Call of Duty: WWII's multiplayer
- Multiple new weapons recently seen in the game code of Infinite Warfare
- 5 days until the Zombies Chronicles DLC for Black Ops III gets released on Xbox One and PC.
- (EDIT - updated on June 13th) Multiplayer trailer for Call of Duty: WWII released
- For new user experience, should get rid of warning templates and enable wiki achievements?
- What to do with the overused game icons at the top
- Updating the wiki theme for CoD WWII
- Featured Article - vodka lover Nikolai and famous (or infamous?) Dragunov sniper rifle are candidates
- Call of Duty Wiki:Articles for Deletion - Some articles suggested to be merged
- R.I.P. Batman ac…
Read more >