Welcome to the wiki!Edit
Hello 4sinayousefi, and welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki! Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around to make even more!
Have you created your user page yet? It's your own personal page, and you can do anything you want with it! Your user page will also help us get to know you as an editor better.
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
We hope you enjoy editing here, and look forward to seeing you around!
No Real Life InfoEdit
Hi, and welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki! There's a lot to do around here.
We really appreciate your contributions here, but we have a no IRL, or no "In Real Life" policy. IRL pictures are also not allowed in articles but they are allowed for personal use.
If you have any concerns feel free to ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page! Also, please review our policies so that you understand them completely to avoid any future mistakes.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact an administrator for help. Sysops names are represented in green and bureaucrats names are represented in cyan. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything!
- 11:40, April 10, 2015 (UTC)
Bad Edit EditAn edit you recently made to a page was undone because it was either:
- Contained poor English
- Did not conform to Wiki policies
- Concerned real life info, which is not generally allowed
- Contained speculation, which is not generally allowed
- Featured a formatting error
Please read the Manual of Style and the policies in order to brush up on the style and professionalism that is expected on this wiki.
You are still free to make edits; however, please make sure they are up to standards!
- That quote appears at the top of the page. It's not needed further down.
13:28, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
Licensing Your Images Edit
- For images that are game screenshots, use Copyrighted Media.
- For non-game screenshots (pictures taken from the web etc.), use Fair Use.
- For images that are not licensed, or images you have made yourself, use Public Domain.
You add the license to the image at the same time you upload it to the wiki. For more help and details, see here. If you have any questions please contact me on my Talk page and I'll be glad to help.
- Your Uzi attachments images are good, but please make sure to license them, and name them appropriately (weapon, then attachment, then game); e.g. "Uzi Suppressor BO.png".
17:04, March 16, 2016 (UTC)
- Regarding such images (like for the AK74u), the licensing should be Copyrighted Media (use for Call of Duty game screenshots), not Public Domain. 19:35, March 16, 2016 (UTC)