RE: Sitenotice Edit
Sorry, I guess your first message just slipped my mind. Usually we don't put individual War Room topics on the sitenotice unless it's extremely important or getting a lot of traffic. Speaking of which, you forgot to put the war room template on the forum page so it appears on the War Room index. I'll go ahead and do that for you now.--WouldYouKindly 22:36, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, but those are things that tangibly effect how the wiki operates, there's tons of other active War room topics, if we put an entry into the site notice for every single one the sitenotice would take up half of every page, for now we'll deal with having it in the War Room index, I'm sure it'll be seen, most regular users frequent the war room to see what's going on with the wiki. If it starts seeing more interest, I'll put it into the sitenotice for sure.--WouldYouKindly 22:50, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Congrats! Edit
membership not approved? Edit
RE: LALALA Edit
<_< >_> wut Imrlybord7 01:57, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I noticed your active on the wiki, I've seen you alot on some blogs and you seem like a cool person so I'm just saying hello.
YES!!! I love cheese haha, sorry I forgot to leave the four tildes. But anyways, yes I indeed love cheese. In 8th grade my speech teacher and I were always making jokes involving cheese. What is your favorite kind?Fluffylicious 02:17, April 19, 2010 (UTC)Fluffylicious
American or Cheddar. Its a tie between those. Fluffylicious 02:21, April 20, 2010 (UTC) Fluffylicious
What do you think of the templates I have added to my monaco.js:
Welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki. Although everyone is welcome to make constructive contributions here, at least one of your recent edits did not appear to be constructive, and has been reverted. Vandalism includes, but is not limited to:
Please use the sandbox for any non-mischievous test edits you would like to make, and it is strongly recommended to read the policy page to learn more about contributing constructively to this wiki and knowing what is and what is not allowed. If you continue vandalizing, you will be subject to a block. Remember that all vandalism can be undone within a few seconds. Thank you.
Welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki, recruit, here's basic training:Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
I hope you enjoy editing on the wiki! This is Gold Eagle, out.
RE: PGB Edit
Re: Hey Scottie Edit
An outburst is an outburst. I'm over it, so no harm done. I'm actually Vietnamese. --Scottie theNerd 07:33, April 19, 2010 (UTC)
invite to join RCP Group Edit
I'm not so sure about the RCP group but I am more than willing to help out with NUW.
Creating a User Group Edit
RCP & NUW Edit
Yo, I have been welcoming new users for a couple of days and I must say I find it satisfying. Since I have nothing else better to do during the day I will do it. That way the admins and other users can focus their energy on hunting down vandals and trolls. If that is alright by you. Just let me know if I screw up something.
Okay, you have twisted my arm, I will join the group. I will apply within the hour.
Re: BRODOOD Edit
Okay Dood, I left my request on the RCP/NUW Page for all to see, I tried to leave it on the redirect link but it said not to edit that link as it was an archive. So I just went back to the first page and left it there.
RE: Fanfic Edit
is absolutely not my forte. You could try asking JJR though. He would probably be interested. Imrlybord7 01:06, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Because my talk page grows so quickly, I don't really want to archive it until it is around the 150 sections mark, otherwise I end up archiving it every damn week. Last night I went to play Conviction with Eight. I definitely told you that. Light is just naturally intelligent. L is overrated because creepy fat chicks in cat costumes who watch anime find him cute and because people are too stupid to realize that Light is the real hero. It's a good thing I ain't no pussy-ass mortal. Imrlybord7 01:16, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
You don't need to swear... Edit
There are plenty of other ways you could have emphasized what you were saying other than swearing... Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 02:38, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
For his edit of Sentry Gun. Mabye others.
What do you do when a user creates an account with this: 여보세요 as a user name? I looked into the policies and found nothing. Not being Korean I have no clue what this says.
I'm not PGB! Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 02:54, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
IGNORE BOTH ABOVE Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 02:57, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Another Vandal Edit
Re: You may have forgotten... Edit
All Ghillied Up Edit
What happened Edit
Who is this guy and did you authorize him as a rcp/nuw? Just asking. Also If you need me to RCP then I'm interested. Let me know either way.
Block Log Edit
Why did you say Fun Fun when I said I live in Yuma? Infected32 or Gaz 03:42, April 21, 2010 (UTC) Not really a fun place. It actually is pretty boring now that you say it. It's desert. The desert is cool and all but it also has its boringness. I will reveal my face soon. Gaz 03:46, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
How do you make a new UserBoxEdit
Once again I ask for help Mr. Darth, I want to know how I can make a new userbox for myself. Gaz 03:51, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Okay I get how to do everything else but add the file. How do I do that? Gaz 20:55, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, but i've never uploaded any other image. Can you do step by step for uploading a picture and making a userbox? Gaz 04:11, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
It WORKED! Mr. Darth it worked! I now have a userbox that is perfect! Thanks bud! Gaz 04:47, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks and congrats, Edit
both to the sincerest extent. Imrlybord7 06:08, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
I'm sure I'll have time for my interwebz at college. Imrlybord7 06:17, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Possible vandalism and/or misinformation. Edit
I don't think this info is accurate and is misleading. I would have reverted if I knew how.
You can disregard the above, someone already reverted it.
Thanks, I'm in no big hurry to do rollbacks at the moment. But hunting down vandalism takes a hell of a lot of tIme. It's fun though. And I did find the damn "Undo Button". It was on of those "AHA!!" moments. Peace dood!
Hi not sure if you rmeember me but you helped me alot when I first joined the wiki and I consider you as a friend :), so can i have that code thing that i can copy and paste onto my page? Talk 18:58, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
The code to make a link to your page on my page, know what i mean now? :P.
just wanted to know Edit
can you please give me the power of rollback ??
Quick question Edit
Wierd, Sig change, Oh, I see what you did, one of the sigs is your real sig and the other is by clicking the "S" button in Source Mode. (Am I just babbleing here?!) Gen. Ex Ask the Expert! 04:27, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
is that a yes
oh sorry man i though you were and your nameisnt on my frinds list can you put it on please
I'm creating the TAVA (The Anti-Vandal Alliance) and Dunn said to me that RCP&NUW is the only anti-vandal team we need. Then I suggested that TAVA be a part of RCP&NUW. Do you agree? DevilWarrior112 08:09, April 22, 2010 (UTC)
Russo-American War Edit
Whoops. Just went through the cutscene again. Got the NORAD and ground station dialouge reversed. Sorry, but the article contradicts itself later on.
Re: Ummm Edit
I have tried repeatedly to use both of the RCP and the NUW together but they always come out mis-aligned for reasons I don't understand. I figured i could welcome the user with the template but also let them know I was a RCP also. Is that warped thinking or what? Anyway I won't use it any more. "Let your plans be black as night, then strike like a lightning bolt" - Sun Tsu 00:06, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Pimp my gun errors Edit
Hello Darth, I recently uploaded a Pimp my gun JPEG file to my user page. In the process of doing this, several other pimp my gun creations from at least 2 users were replaced with mine. If you are capable of fixing this, than please do so ASAP. I have already notified affected users that this was an error on my part and not vandalism. Thank you.Delta 4-7 00:24, April 23, 2010 (UTC)Delta 4-7
Sorry, but I can't see any messages left on my talk page, it just shows up as black lines. The same thing happened when I was speaking with Slowrider7 this morning.Delta 4-7 00:28, April 23, 2010 (UTC)Delta 4-7
Alright, the thing with my talk page is fixed. Anyway, the file's probably going to be lined up for speedy deletion soon. And I think PaPa SmUrF and Maj. Boner should be able to handle the damage control pretty well, their artwork still exists, it's just the one on their user page that was replaced.Delta 4-7 00:36, April 23, 2010 (UTC)Delta 4-7
It appears eveything's been cleared up. I have the picture on my userpage under the public domain.Delta 4-7 11:31, April 23, 2010 (UTC)Delta 4-7
RE: XBL Edit
/turns into little school girl
/pisses self and faints
O_o wut Imrlybord7 01:20, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Can I add you when you get the account? Edit
For XBL? Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 01:20, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Not that I know of... Edit
It was supposed to be making fun of super-man : The man of steel. Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 03:33, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Paul Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 03:37, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
how is it that none of these people ever got welcomed? If i had known about all these guy i would have started a long time ago. ;-) "Let your plans be black as night, then strike like a lightning bolt" - Sun Tsu 02:16, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
For the vote of confidence, I'll try not to disappoint then aye?
- - The F.N.G
RE: Dunn Edit
My comp crashes when I use the preview button. YuriKaslov 03:16, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Will do. YuriKaslov 03:23, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I use AOL, but I think the problems stem from all the viral attacks that've been made on this thing over the course of the last year or so. YuriKaslov 03:41, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Re:I have a question. Edit
Actually no I don't. I look for revisions by unregistered users, comment on blogs that peak my interest, play a little MW2 although I'm not very good, among other things. Why? "Let your plans be black as night, then strike like a lightning bolt" - Sun Tsu 03:36, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
yeah I know, but I feel more comfortable doing that than doing RCP but i am getting the hang of that too. "Let your plans be black as night, then strike like a lightning bolt" - Sun Tsu 03:41, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Your message to Bondpedia Edit
was absolutely unacceptable on every level. I am utterly, completely, and thoroughly disgusted with you. Imrlybord7 17:27, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- You see, the thing is that you do quite obviously care about what I think about it. When a wiki's bureaucrat is giving out preliminary warnings purely for the sake of maintaining his wiki, you respond with respect instead of being a defensive child. He explicitly said, "Please don't think I'm having a go, as this is an open message to all involved." This is something that I never enjoy doing, least of all to users who I consider my friends, but learn your freaking place. You are not an administrator or even an experienced wikian. Why you felt that you were at liberty to address an extremely polite and respectable bureaucrat in such a manner over something so trivial is completely beyond me. Imrlybord7 21:56, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- My my, aren't you the edgy and rebellious youth? I hope that giving the man the finger to satisfy your primal urges was worth it. Enjoy the vacation.
Block Editunacceptable behavior, you have been blocked for 3 days. You are welcome to come back and edit sensibly after the block is up, however it is very strongly advised that you read and review our policies thoroughly before you start to edit again. If you believe your block is unfair you can leave a message on this page and an administrator will consider it.
Any more unacceptable behavior and another block will be issued. Thank you.
I know I'm not an admin or anything... Edit
But I'd say you're bordering on getting yourself a block. Disrespecting Imrlybord is what got PGB his block. Cpl. Wilding 22:00, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
^I thought it was being disrespectful to Griever that got PGB his perma-ban....Braden 0.0 03:15, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
My friend... Edit
...it is a very stubborn idea to leave. You are a wonderful editor, having made MANY proposals, usergroups, etc. It is just NOT RIGHT for you to leave...Commander W567123danielWanna Talk?|My Duty|Wassup? 22:11, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Is it really worth leaving? I don't think so...22:47, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hi all Edit
I'm asking for a completely neutral administrator to review the block. I would prefer somebody I have no history of controversial discussion with. Specifically I would like if JJR would review this. Thank you all. Darthkenobi0Talk|Blog|Editcount 22:48, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Did I leave? No. Did I quit? No. Was it worth staying? Hell yes.
22:50, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I've been watching over the block. Your attitude towards Imrlybord and Bondapedia was unacceptable, you must admit. I will be happy to unblock you (and I think 'Bord will be too) if you understand what you said was wrong, apologize and promise not to do so again. I don't think a block was really necessary, someone like you should understand from a warning. 23:17, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
- As an administrator I take on a disciplinary role, and that includes lecturing people when they demonstrate unacceptable behavior. It wouldn't be particularly useful, constructive, or adminly of me to ignore the issue or to just say "Shut up" and call the issue resolved. I will admit that I should have contacted you on the Battlefield Wiki instead of here, but that was a very minor thing that you completely blew out of proportion. Another major reason behind the block is that you called EightOhEight a "fuckwad" in a private chat. Now you might call that an off-wiki issue, which would therefore disqualify it from being a legitimate reason to block you, but allow me to explain my thought process. You are a user of the Call of Duty Wiki. Eight is an administrator of the Call of Duty Wiki. Your interactions with each other all stem from the Call of Duty Wiki. Just because you contacted him outside of the Call of Duty Wiki does not give you any more of a right to insult him and get away with it. Admittedly there are some gray areas here, and maybe not all of the administrators will agree with me, but that was what pushed it over the edge into blocking territory. I actually had no intention of blocking you until Eight told me about it (although I was still pissed off). No, Eight did not suggest that I block you or anything like that. However, the thought was on my mind, and that was the point where I said to myself "That tears it." Imrlybord7 00:58, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes I did, but I immediately apologized because it was an angry outburst only partially related to to him. Darthkenobi0Talk|Blog|Editcount 01:56, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
So if I unblock you, can I expect you to behave like a human being who I usually hold in pretty high regard, or are you still in rabid dog mode? Imrlybord7 02:53, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
I believe you can answer that one for yourself Mr. Bord. But yes, and please do not refer to my anger problem as "rabid dog mode" it's a bit insulting. Darthkenobi0Talk|Blog|Editcount 02:55, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I was unaware that you had an actual anger problem. Imrlybord7 02:58, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, you've been unblocked. But in the future, please don't come onto the wiki when your temper is flaring up. /lecture Imrlybord7 03:02, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Try logging out and editing your IP's talk page so that I can find which IP is yours. Imrlybord7 03:16, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Well that's just bizarre. In the BlockList you are listed as "#5440" with no IP address given. So yeah, the only way I'll be able to find your IP is for you to log out and edit your own talk page (the IP's, not your actual accounts) talk page with it. You'll have to edit it twice because the first edit to the talk page just creates it, and the creation of an anon's talk page does not show up in the recent changes. Imrlybord7 03:30, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- I've fixed it.--WouldYouKindly 03:38, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Sounds good. Do you still wuv me? /puppy eyes Imrlybord7 03:42, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Though you never really left, I want to say "Welcome Back" "Let your plans be black as night, then strike like a lightning bolt" - Sun Tzu 04:03, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Mr. Bord, I understood why you blocked him because of his unpleasent behaviour but he has cleaned up his temper now. User:DevilWarrior112 10:20, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Madre de dios... uh... I've been on a family little vacation since Thursday and I just came on the wikia. I haven't had time to check this out... but what happened here? Corporal Juan José Rodriguez Reportin' for duty. 15:31, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
XBL yet? Edit
Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 01:23, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
Youtube it. Edit
Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 01:33, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
Or google. About fixing your mic on XBL. Your nuke is ready, turn the key! 01:38, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
If you set your NAT type to "open", it should work fine, unfortunately I don't have a lot of firsthand experience with configuring networks so that's really the only advice I can give you, sorry.--WouldYouKindly 01:38, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I could hear you fine (not sure how much came through as opposed to how much you were actually talking though)--WouldYouKindly 01:46, April 26, 2010 (UTC)
I noticed you created a conservative wiki, but one was already created at http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page.