Welcome to the wiki!Edit
Hello Deathstrike2112, and welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki! Thanks for your contributions. We hope you'll stick around to make even more!
Have you created your user page yet? It's your own personal page, and you can do anything you want with it! Your user page will also help us get to know you as an editor better.
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
We hope you enjoy editing here, and look forward to seeing you around!
RE: Glitches Edit
Hey Death, all you have to do is add three equality symbols (=) before the title and three after it; I fixed it on the glitches page. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. 09:26, September 3, 2015 (UTC)
Your Edit to the Tac-45 page Edit
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with a few of our policies, such as the trivia and weapon policies. Doing so can help prevent edit wars. Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 17:01, March 8, 2016 (UTC)
Annoying, I know, but there's nothing you can do other than reverting their edits and notifying admins if they didn't block them yet.11:20, March 31, 2016 (UTC)
"it really would increase to 24 kills per shot"Edit
Evidence suggests otherwise. 19:32, March 31, 2016 (UTC)
- Yep, the video linked by laagone clearly shows 10 kills. 19:56, March 31, 2016 (UTC)
Addressing usersEditPlease do not refer to other users on this site as "retards". No matter whom you may be referring to it is incredibly rude, and you can be blocked for it. Please maintain a polite attitude towards other users. 20:02, March 31, 2016 (UTC)
- It's also immature to call said users "retards". There is literally no excuse for it, so there are many things you could call them aside from it. In fact likely the best one is the general name for what they're doing which is "Vandal". However, going on to admins talk pages and calling out vandals as "retards" is only likely to get yourself blocked. Vandals are dealt with as fast as an admin is able, actively complaining on an admins talk page in no way hastens the process.
03:28, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- In case you didn't notice, Sam is also an admin, as am I. And we don't operate under an "any penalty leads to a ban" behavior, it was merely a warning that you should cut out the offensive language, even on vandals, but if you continue you'll get blocked. If anything, calling them names gets them what they want most of the times so it's really just counter-productive. -- laagone (talk) 14:03, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Yes, I noticed that you are an admin, and you should know I rarely use offensive language, retard being my worst. However, I do think the admins should block the vandals, if that hasn't been done already. I have reverted 4 posts with "deez nuts" in them, and other things too. Are you blocking these users?
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 15:09, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- Vandals get blocked as and when they are seen. acting like a dick about it does not help the wiki or yourself. 15:22, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, how am I acting like a dick in my last post? What did I say in my last post that could even be remotely linked to acting like a dick?
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 15:32, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- "I have reverted 4 posts with "deez nuts" in them, and other things too. Are you blocking these users?", this phrase comes off as very rude. I've stated that users will get blocked for vandalism if they get caught. Constantly reminding us that you reverted it, and reminding us to block them is verging between COD:DBAD and backseat sysop. 15:36, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- How does it come off as being rude? I legitimately was just wondering if you are blocking them, I'm not saying you aren't, really I'm not, it just seems that for each one blocked, another shows up. I don't see how it comes off as rude, I was just wondering. I only reminded you once or twice, I would not call that "constantly". What does sysop even mean? System Operator? I'm not telling you how to do your job, I'm just telling you about the users.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 15:43, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- I've looked though your contributions, and I've found absolutely no anti-vandalism edits. So I don't even know to which users you are even talking about. Nor could I find the four reverted edits you apparently did. 15:45, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- The posts that had "deez nuts" and other incorrect wording were these pages, Desert Eagle page, as someone edited it to Isis is awesome/n*gg$rs smell, electric cherry, which had "deez nuts", little lost girl, which had "deez nuts", the trip mine page, which said something like"deez nuts fly everywhere" and one other page, which i cannot remember. All I'm saying is that I KNOW I had seen AT LEAST 3 deez nuts incidents, and edited them, and I have no idea why it's not showing in my edits. I know I edited, don't doubt that.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 15:53, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- Also, I just looked at my edits, and I have found the edits. There were THREE deez nuts incidents on just one page, "Little Lost Girl" one at the first step, at the fifth step, and at the eighth step and cutscene information. I also found the Desert Eagle incident too.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 16:13, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- Care to link to these edits, because I couldn't find them either. Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 16:44, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Well, the Little Lost Girl edit you did was only this Where SteveHeist undid the vandalism, not you (furthermore this was in early March, so the users you were complaining about would have already banned and served their ban time by now). And the Desert Eagle edits I've not checked, but they were so long ago they have literally no reason to complain about them. 16:46, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Care to link to these edits, because I couldn't find them either. Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 16:44, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, how many edits do you want linked? Which ones?
-  Also, I see now about the edits, but I don't know why two of them are not showing in my edit history. I can't find any other ways to link more, and it says "page does not exist"
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 17:03, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- I just tried to list the links and it didn't work. All I know is I went into the edit history of Desert Eagle and a page and looked at the current/previous thing.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 17:06, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
There are still 3 other edits that I couldn't link. And I was pretty sure that I was the one who reverted the Desert Eagle edit, as I got a notification when it happened, and reverted it immediately. And if I didn't revert any edits, why did it let me when I did? I went in and clicked undo edit.
Deathstrike2112 (talk) 17:25, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- I looked thoguh your last 50 edits. None of them are in any way anti-vandalism related. 17:28, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, how is that possible? I know I reverted and re-edited vandalized posts, or it at least allowed me to. If you have such proof that I didn't edit, then you better give me a pretty good darn reason why it lets me edit them. Until then, I am unconvinced. Maybe if I see proof, and I get a reason for why it LETS me edit them, if they SUPPOSEDLY were edited already.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 17:42, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- I'm certain other users can confirm it, but there are no edits in your edit history that are anti-vandalism. And even if they were, the ones you referenced were so long ago that you have literally zero reason for complaining about them or calling them "retards". 19:01, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- They weren't more than a month and a half ago. And you are bringing up an old topic. I have not mentioned retards in my last posts. And I have plenty of reason for calling them retards after these pages that we create for the wiki are threatened by these kind of people. And there is no better word for these people than retard. Unless they are mentally disabled, there is no better word.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 22:52, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- "Threatened" is a bit of a hyperbole. And yes, there is a better word, and it's "vandal". They're probably just some kid under 15, bored at home and trying to not be bored for a couple of seconds. Undo the edit, tell an admin if the user continues to be a problem and move on. They don't care as much as you do, so it's best just do move on after dealing with them. And trust me, as I've been warned about attacking anons too. Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 23:09, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks for the message, and thanks for being at least a little more mature than Crazy sam or whatever his name is. I'll take your advice to heart. And yes, most of the contributions are probably kids at home being bored or so. What's anons? I was transported to a long list of some weird topics when i clicked the link.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 23:33, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- Okay, thanks, I'll check it out. I will try to find it.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 23:46, April 1, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
- In fact CoaZ more or less just told you what I told you in the first place. Calling people "retards" is highly insensitive, and the fact you chose to simply ignore me and listen to another user to simply call me immature is highly rude of yourself. Your entire behaviour towards myself in this entire thread post has been very aggressive over a simple warning.
14:55, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
- And you're being immature by believing "retard" is an acceptable insult and choosing to attack me rather than render an apology. Furthermore you tried to claim responsibility for edits you didn't do just make yourself look important. 16:16, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
Block Editunacceptable behavior, you have been blocked for 3 days for poor behaviour. You are welcome to come back and edit sensibly after the block is up, however it is very strongly advised that you read and review our policies thoroughly before you start to edit again. If you believe your block is unfair you can leave a message on this page and an administrator will consider it.
Any more unacceptable behavior and another block will be issued. Thank you.
- 16:41, April 2, 2016 (UTC)
- Whatever guys. I am getting fed up anyway, I think a ban is what I need.
- Deathstrike2112 (talk) 18:18, April 2, 2016 (UTC)Deathstrike2112
"If this is a unneeded comparsion, then you tell me why the AK-12, SCAR-L, CM901, and AK-47 all have similar comparison articles." Because all of those weapons share some common attributes with their comparisons, unlike the Honey Badger and ARX-160. 17:50, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Drem has given you enough reason. The two weapons lack enough similarities to adequately be compared.
22:01, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
- Bitching is a generally used term for complaining, Calling another editor a retard violates COD:UTP. 23:48, May 9, 2016 (UTC)
About the Honey Badger edit Edit
You are right to wanting a comparison for that weapon, i hope you manage to get the edit. Free speech isn't something you can have with CrazySam10 apparently.
Crazy Admin Edit
Ok for the tip ;) .
He said that what i want to post isn't enough "interesting" to be on the wikia. It is just his own opinion.
This Admin is just a Bronie anyways.
We should create a "Kick Crazy Sam 10 out of the Wikia" party or something. Power should never be given to idiots.
Your Message to DEFCON SHARK Edit
Just so you know, calling a user "bitchy" and telling another user to disregard warnings and corrections and to simply report the user to admins is not only generally poor behavior, but also in violation of our user treatment policy. Also, saying "oh dear, better report me" after a UTP violation shows a complete disregard of our policies and makes it appear that you have not made any attempt to change your behavior following your block. If you would like to continue editing here, it's best you refrain from doing that. Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 02:19, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
- verb - informal
- gerund or present participle: bitching
- make spitefully critical comments.
- "everybody was bitching about their colleagues""
- I'm using the term correctly. It is not bad language in the manner I am using it. 13:44, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
I never said you called the user a bitch, I said you called him "bitchy". And, while there is a difference between being and acting like a bitch, both are in violation of our User Treatment Policy. And telling a user to immediately go to the admins if a user (especially a specific user) is essentially saying to ignore that user and to find a work around, which is not a solution. Other admins are likely to get involved any way, especially if the argument begins to involve multiple users or continues for a while. You also don't have to stop talking to DEFCON, you two just need to behave better (which includes not gossiping about other users outside of the wiki). Conqueror of all Zombies (talk) 16:46, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
Monopolizing attention is bad
Maybe we can talk somewhere else Edit
My gamer name is the same on Steam. —Unsigned comment was added by DEFCON SHARK
- If you start talking about me behind my back, expect that to be used against you. I'll deal with both cases separately. Deathstrike, since you've stopped sending me messages, and as Drem has already given you reasoning I see no further need to deal with you (and if you wish to continue talking about the comparison section I'd ask you do so on the Honey Badger page or with Drem because dealing with 2 users at once is very hard). At present the only user on my mind is DEF CON, and I'd prefer it if that was just the case. I do have to thank you for choosing not to continue talking to DEF over this matter, as well as your civil attitude towards CoaZ and Twig.
14:10, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
- Since Drem was the one to reply to you, I'd suggest talking to him about it, a link to his talk page should be just above. Also, if the Honey Badger lacks a current talk page, then feel free to make one. 14:27, May 10, 2016 (UTC)
RE: Comparison Edit
"Iron Sights, ROF, Reload Speed, Damage, Damage Multipliers" Iron Sights, no. Most of the ARs have a reload speed close to those figures. Damage figures aren't something you'd want to compare as the ranges and minimum damage figures are different anyway, which leads to a different TTK. Multipliers and Rate of Fire are the only thing you have. 14:48, May 10, 2016 (UTC)