Done.12:07, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Strangely enougth Edit
Take some time in between your category adding to look for any recent changes, like ones from unregistered contributers. We don't need some vandal blanking a page and not being noticed until morning because you knocked it off the page, do we? Thanks,
It was treated as vandalism because he reverted my perfectly good edit saying "It was good before", and fucked up the coding of the page in the process. TheManOfIron
Re: Akyoyo's RFA will... Edit
http://callofduty.wikia.com/index.php?title=Call_of_Duty_Wiki:Requests_for_Adminship&diff=prev&oldid=499970 Bovell Talk | Contrib. 12:29, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
Official Fan-Fiction Wiki! Edit
Hello, Callofduty4 has recently made the official Call of Duty Wiki Fan-Fiction Wiki! If you are interested, please join at: The Official Wiki! It is recommended to move any current Fan-Fictions there, if you have any questions, please ask Dolten, CodExpert, or the creator, Callofduty4. Keep in mind, the Wiki is not complete yet, although we are working on it as fast as we can, it should be done with-in the week. Have fun with it!
Re: Darkman 4's edits Edit
You can check for yourself. TMOI added Category: Call of Duty: World at War Multiplayer to a large number of articles. However, the category is only meant for MP-exclusive topics, necessitating the removal of categories from all the articles TMOI incorrectly categorised. --Scottie theNerd 09:22, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
I'll put Not Afraid on, and I'll replace Love the Way you lie with the proper music vid.11:48, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
CoD4 Canceled Levels and Dummied Out Edit
Stop adding pages about Call of Duty 4 canceled levels to Dummied Out category. Call of Duty 4 Cancelled Levels is already in Category:Dummied Out. CoD4 levels just flooding category Dummied Out. >SiPlus -talk -contributions_ 07:35, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
CoD7 not 6Edit
please tell me this isn't edit boostingEdit
I really hope that was just a mistake, because I would hate to have to block you. I wouldn't suspect you of edit boosting, so I assume you just made a mistake there.21:35, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Block Editunacceptable behavior, you have been blocked for 2 weeks. You are welcome to come back and edit sensibly after the block is up, however it is very strongly advised that you read and review our policies thoroughly before you start to edit again. If you believe your block is unfair you can leave a message on this page and an administrator will consider it.
Any more unacceptable behavior and another block will be issued. Thank you.
To clear some things up... Edit
I know I've been given a block by WHISKEY35 because of category boosting (or edit boosting). A lot of you think that I WAS edit boosting however I was NOT. Here are the vents that unfolded throughout the time:
- The "Category" Dillema: First of all, I kept adding the Dog Company categroy to Russian and British characters that appeared in Call of Duty 2. I realised my mistakes and deleted all categories from the page straight away. Immediately, I sent myself into deep trouble.
- Warning from Dunn: Minutes after the supposed "edit boosting", Cpl. Dunn informed me of the trouble that I was causing by acheivement boosting. Then more messages arrived.
- Callofduty4's Statement: Callofduty4 then messaged me by thinking I was edit boosting. He then says that he thinks it might have been a mistake. Suprisingly, he's right. It was a mistake.
- The Block: Later, I recieved the gruesome news. Blocked. WHISKEY35 blocked me because of edit boosting, supposedly taking actions into his own matter.
Now, Wikians, There is my explanation of how things revolved over the recent 10 minutes on the wiki. Now, I've decided to apoligise to these users...
- Cpl. Dunn: Sorry for edit boosting. However it was a mistake. I have been so stupid recently and tried to delete the categories.
- Callofduty4: Yes, it was a mistake. And I've explained everything now.
- WHISKEY35: I know you blocked me because a user warned you or your saw everything happening. I will NEVER EVER do something like that again.
Finally, all, by the time this block will have ended, I will be on holiday in Grand Canaria for a week or two. So I will be taking time off editing. There is my explanation. I hope the users can understand the chaos now. Goodbye. DevilWarrior112 Talk Edits21:57, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
It didn't seem like to me, But I understand the block part, not why you added. Explain please...Why did you add Dog Comapny with the Brits and Russians. It can't be a mistake. 22:37, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Block settings changed Edit
After a conversation on IRC, we have decided that the block will be shortened to a week. We understand what you said. Please come back and contribute again when the block is up. Thank you, Cpl. Dunn(Talk) 22:41, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
This is a message to those that have messaged me recently saying a "howdy do" and "how are you?" to you all. If anyone has asked, I am partially back, as my "news" update states, to RCP work. Have a good day!
- PS - <span style="mood:RAGE; color:DESTROY IT!!!!!!">Vote to remove the achievement and points system! We all hate it and it inspires edit-boosting, KILL IT!!!!!</span> Darthkenobi0(talk) 23:11, August 13, 2010 (UTC)
Achievements are now gone, so I decided to unblock you. Welcome back.02:40, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. Nothing has really changed, except for the achievements going. 14:08, August 17, 2010 (UTC)
RE:4 things Edit
- That's good.
- Sure, just give me the details.
- Have fun! I'm actually going on holidays this weekend.
I saw you asked Bord about PGB. Well, his userpage was deleted by Joeyaa because "userpages are a privilege, not a right :)" -- Joeyaa. And he won't be coming back, as he is perma-blocked. Cpl. Dunn(Talk)
RE: Back from the dead... Edit
RE:10,000 edits Edit
Core2Core guide? Edit
What's wrong with the guide? I think it is very handy for people who want to play Hardcore, but don't know how. It's not like advertisment or something, since Core2Core doesn't even exists. Please, can it stay?
It's not a problem at all. YuriKaslov 11:39, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
Sigh, you didn't even bother reading Price25's comment at all, did you? Read it at TMOI's RfA. He just said that Russia, as it biases TMOI, can cloud his judgement. YuriKaslov 11:44, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
perhaps you can give me the link to this vandals so i can find out what it is you are talking about. Talk 20:04, August 25, 2010 (UTC)
RE:Late congratz Edit
I did not say Russians can cloud judgement. I said Biasing to Russia is judgement clouding. I am an American Patriot. My strong liking of the United States clouds my judgement. I openly admit it. I think Russia is a wonderful country and do not think there is anything wrong. What I was saying is that if someone said something bad about Russia, TMOI could go flying off the deep end and ban that user or flame him/her.
The Silencers Edit
remember Chief is Daren Anderson lol and please next time ask to use others characters DarkLocustSlayer 18:19, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
Bronze Hawk Edit
RE:Well Done Edit
RE:Bronze Hawk Edit
Ok thanks bro. :D Helljumper "Noble Team ready for combat insertion."
Thanks man! :D --
azuris_ 17:51, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Heh. I used google translator. I added it without translation for epicness effect. Would you like me to add a translation next to it? Commander W567123danielWanna Talk?|My Duty|Wassup? 19:41, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
RE: YAY! Edit
Thanks Devil. I'm just happy to do my part. Imrlybord7 16:46, October 2, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Thanks! Edit
You're trolling me, right? Imrlybord7 17:29, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
- /facepalm. I was sarcastically insulting you for being credit-greedy when all you did was read stuff off of a website. But you didn't even get it, and now I just feel like an asshole. Imrlybord7 17:38, October 5, 2010 (UTC)
where do u get these fax cuz i look on google but i come up short Omnicube1 17:09, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
RE:Bronze Hawk Edit
Thank you Edit
Medal of Honor Edit
M1911... was it 1910?Edit
Wow that's funny how stupid some people are, my friend thinks that a 9mm pistol would be better than any modern PDW pistol (UCP, Five-seveN). He has no gun knowledge past Vietnam, but he always insists that he knows more than me.
18:34, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
u gave me into trouble
well i have changed my ways!
hope we can be freinds!