Welcome To The War Edit
Good to have you aboard at the Call of Duty Wiki, so here's some tips on how you can help:
I hope you enjoy editing on the wiki recruit! I am WHISKEY35, briefing's over - now get back to work.
This is regarding the message you left him. If he deleted your trivia, it was for a good reason, either it was a bad edit or not notable: Read this The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q05:14, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Like what was he deleting? Because I've seen him delete perfectly good trivia before, atleast IMO The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q05:30, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay I added that Sandman somewhat always wears shades simliar to Hudson. Dr Brew 06:18, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Well that's not really notable, in Trivia you should add important miscelaneous stuff that other would find interesting, because chances are people won't care about shades. Sorry if it sounded blunt. The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q06:24, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- So, we should delete the shades thing for Hudson too? Dr Brew 07:48, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
RE:I agree with goals Edit
Well, I'm gonna quote a bureaucrat:
- "While the things the nominator mentions that Joseph Tan has done so far are admirable, they can be done without admin tools."
- — WHISKEY35
Don't delete discussions Edit
Hello, Dr Brew. It has come to my attention that you have recently deleted part or all of the text on a talk page, that was not vandalism. This is a violation of one the policies on the wiki, seen here, in which you can not delete discussions from a talk page with exception of obvious vandalism, flaming, or spam. If you would like to archive your talk page, please ask an administrator. If you continue to delete discussions off talk pages, you will eventually be subject to a block. Thank you for understanding, have a nice day!
since you dont like random friend requests, would it be alright if i sent you one, gamertag DeadliestKraken PS I also like BF BC2 Pancake301 03:16, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
okay, ill send it later today. Pancake301 16:02, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
do you know how to add something to the speedy deletion page? I forget and someone needs to delete Spacesuit (Zombies) for deletion, its a duplicate of a better page. Pancake301 01:35, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
RE: oh yeah Edit
Ok, and may I ask why? Pancake301 15:41, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
OK! You are rank Brigader General!Goodboy12 19:58, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Sounds like it would fit, but ask other users what they think. I'm not very good with templates myself, but I would make one for it if I could!03:58, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
Just about every active admin will respond.21:58, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
sounds interesting, however i too am lousy at making templates. ill try though. you had an image in mind? and text? let me know. Talk 00:34, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
I NOTICED YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS COMING UP
Have a happy birthday dude :)
18:30, October 2, 2011 (UTC)
off a web site? i would tend to think most likely fair use. Talk 04:38, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
Hello sir, do you mind if I use your profile setup on mine? *like games I own, guns I like*
Kreative Gaming 01:34, October 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hey Brew, I noticed you are going inactive, but I would just like to say that its been fun editing with you, your a cool dude and its been nice knowing you.
Good luck.19:55, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
Sure but I am gonna have to put you on a waiting list I have 8 sigs I must complete for people (4 left now). BTW I though you went inactive....either way cool to have you back!14:48, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
- If you want any changes or have any problems just let me know and I will be happy to help/make the changes.
- Also would you mind signing you sig to my collection on my page.
Merry Christmas Dr Brew!Edit
and a Happy New Year!
16:14, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
No I don't know what was going on, I wasn't on the wiki when you sent the message so I have no clue what was going on with chat. Chat is always a little bit buggy, so just sit it out for a while and try again later. Although it looks to be working now. Redskin-2611:48, March 1, 2012 (UTC)