This user is inactive. Happy editing!
- Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. (Probably not though :/ )
Grade 8 Edit
Cool. So, a sneak preview of the next chapter. Soap and Ghost give us the whole mumbo jumbo, they're excited because they get two new members instead of one, but Shepard calls in and says he needs a member for Shadow Company. They decide for a while, and Soap picks you to go to Shadow Co. It's sad. We spend a last night together in Downtown San Diego.
Yes. I'm not sure what to do with you then.
That sounded quite wierd....
Dammit. I kind of wanted to do that. Hmm.... I guess I could indulge into MW3 a bit...
BTW, I'm having puppies on Thursday!!
I know.... Its my female's second litter so....yeah. I like to play with puppies. I never abuse them.
Ch. 3 pt 1 is up!! This isn't a new system I'm doing. I just got bored and decided to cut it off before it became crappy. Also, I'm going to redesign your ACR and my M4. Killerkitten03:33, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
So, yeah. I'm starting Chapter 4. Since I can't play video games, (grades) I need something to do. I'll also create character pages, so leave a message with which picture you want. Killerkitten00:57, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
Just read through that. The only requirement is that a good amount of your regular editing are constructive to the mainspace in some way. You're allowed to blog and chat, but you've got to edit the mainspace more than once in a blue moon. --Good editing! Darthkenobi0(talk) 21:23, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
Capt. Patterson Edit
On Youtube, there is a demo of a Black Ops DS level. I paused it at the right time and found that one of the friendly characters in the level is named Capt. Patterson. Magnum Express 14:57, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Yes, there is a demo from the Gamescom. Go to the Black Ops DS talk page. Magnum Express 19:38, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, wait. There is a link at the bottom of the main page for Black Ops DS. Magnum Express 19:40, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Care to join?
AdvancedRookie 10:51, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
Black Ops DS Edit
The article Hush Puppy needs improvement. Your help would be useful. Magnum Express 18:58, August 31, 2010 (UTC)
I'm doing really well. College is pretty awesome so far. How have you been? Imrlybord7 02:45, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
No Problem Edit
i got it already and thannks for the 12,000! :D Talk 03:29, September 6, 2010 (UTC)
Hey. I heard you like to play the DS games for CoD. I play Mobilized. I cant wait for BO though. Mobilized 00:08, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
I've got mobilized and it is my favorite ds game (as my user name implies). I wish they would release more stuff for BO DS though. I can't stand the wait. Mobilized 22:23, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Check out my new blog. Mobilized 22:43, September 7, 2010 (UTC)
Ok. Mobilized 00:14, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
Lol. I'm guilty of camping too, but everyone does it, so who cares?! Also, I won't playing Wii for a while, though you probably know that, as I got a PS3.01:50, September 8, 2010 (UTC)
Song List Edit
I looked through your song list and I noticed that we both like the same Taio Cruz and Jason DeRulo songs. What a coincidence!23:20, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
- <span style="color:color;">HappyBoy</span> - Adds color to the text. HappyBoy
- <span style="background-color:color;">HappyBoy</span> - Adds background colors to the text. HappyBoy
- <span style="font-variant:small-caps;">HappyBoy</span> - Makes letters all caps. HappyBoy
- <span style="border: 1px solid color;">HappyBoy</span> - Adds a border.
- <span style="border:1px solid color; -moz-border-radius:numberpx; webkit-border-radius:numberpx;">HappyBoy</span> - Adds a rounded edge border, seen only on firefox and webkit browsers. </nowiki>
- <span style="background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(top, color 40%, color 60%); background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0% 20%, 0% 50%, from(color), to(color));">HappyBoy</span> - Adds a color gradient to a text as a background, seen only for firefox and webkit browsers. HappyBoy
azuris_ 05:27, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. :) --
azuris_15:19, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
What's UP? Edit
- Well, nothing really. Just doing homework and watching anime stuff. --Munchable901<Contact Me!> 17:51, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Shadoodles Edit
There's no simple way to explain how I develop my suggestions. It's a complex mixture of experience, insight and an understanding of how a lot of things work. I've been a moderator on GameFAQs for eight years, an admin on several wikis as well as real-life experience as a teacher. All of these get into the minds of various people and provide the skills and strategies in dealing with many scenarios.
As far as CODwiki and the War Room goes, most of the time it's about taking a step back from the issue and identifying the actual problems. For me, I find myself asking myself these questions whenever an issue arises:
- What is actually the source of the problem?
- What actions need to be taken to address that source?
Often, problems that are raised are actually symptoms of another problem that is often the opposite of what it seems. When you get a cold, for example, the medicine you take manages the symptoms, but actually recovering from a cold requires good nutrition and rest. However, many people assume that the pills you take actually cure it -- not true.
Most suggestions are made good faith, but target the wrong aspect. Every time a suggestion is made, take a critical look at it and consider whether or not it actually addresses the problem. Many poor decisions and policies fail to consider the human side of things, and that's where the opportunity to discuss alternative approaches comes in. --Scottie theNerd 15:59, September 11, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Your first blog Edit
Yeah ... hadn't noticed that yet, actually. Nice to meet you too! --Sentinel 101 18:45, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
Re:OH HAI Edit
I'm trying to, but I have to finish my high school work first, which usually cuts down a good chunk of time.01:26, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
Some images are from the screen-shots on IGN, others are taken by digital camera.20:44, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
Not only that, but it has to have a tri-pod, no flash, and be on the "macro" setting. I also take them a in well lit rooms, so the the DS isn't the only source of light (otherwise the picture will be too bright).20:49, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
New Wiki. Edit
Help Me! I made a new wiki which has only the main page, and three pages done. It's about GUN the Game. If you know anything about the game, please help! Theman1001125 21:27, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
Goldeneye DS Edit
Are you going to buy Goldeneye for the DS? Magnum Express 20:23, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Steam Edit
- ya -- CoD addict (talk) 21:57, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I finished the campaign pretty early. I kid you not, I was sick (no lie) on the 15th, 16th and 17th, so I played and finished the game without having to worry about school. -- CoD addict (talk) 02:10, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
lol you lazy bastard. So anyway, you should check out the new youtube account I made: http://www.youtube.com/user/codpcmods 00:21, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not sure if my Comp. can handle Black ops. Also i had Cod4 for Wii. So i know what to expect. However it's impossible to aim on the wii, so i want to play it again but easier and with better graphics. Sgt. Guthix's mage2T C E
Need to occupy myself Edit
So, I remember you saying you do swim? I run cross country. You're lucky because you get to go in the water when it's hot. Me, I just sweat. But it's cool because I like running.
Oh, it's really fun. Read up. I also have directions in the second link. http://www1.iwvisp.com/tronagemclub/GEM-O-RAMA.htm
New Wiki Edit
Check the War Room, I most likely forgot about it. --
azuris_ 22:21, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
I've talked with Whiskey. He said one can look under the "Games" section for available consoles, and Steam is not one of them even though it is played on the PC. Therefore, Steam is not, I repeat, Steam is not an official console. This therefore overrules your statement about the "Ghost" Achievement being earned on the PC, but we appreciate your service for the efforts of improving this Wikia.
RE: Yo Edit
My friend code for MW reflex is 108485674232
Long time, no talk... Edit
- Ah I see, well, study hard! I think I'm failing 1 of my subjects, and also, I have a Choir singing test next week, so I'm practicing almost every day. I can't afford a B or C+ mainly because my parents want an A =_=, yep, even a 90% isn't good enough, they want 100%. So yeah, i haven't really had time to edit the wiki as much as I used too. :P as for Black Ops, ehh, i won't probably get it 'till Christmas time. --Munchable901<Contact Me!> 00:12, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Haha yep. ^-^ and they expect me to be on the Principal's List and Honor Roll as well. ;D --Munchable901<Contact Me!> 16:25, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
BLACK OPS WII INFO!!!!!!! Edit
wii data Edit
Is Happy Boy Edit
Long time, no see.. (or talk) Edit
- Lots of homework.. and uhh.. playing Black Ops, mostly Wager matches and Search. --Munchable901<Contact Me!> 00:38, December 23, 2010 (UTC)
Moar Fanfic!!! Edit
don't leave !!!!!02:48, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
- ur supposed to be inactive; how do respond? u lie . . . 02:38, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Sooo... how did you like Chapter 5? I havent gotten a response from you...Killerkitten20:28, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
HAPPY BOY Edit
ILU2 Slowrider7 15:57, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah definitely, if you wanna make a project for yourself to undertake, that's great!13:37, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
Welcome To The CDWC Edit
Welcome to the Call of Duty Wiki Clan, soldier! You've proven yourself a committed warrior, but now the real fight begins..
That pretty much everything you need to know. Now, I'll see you on the battlefield!
Hey There Happy Edit
Hey Happy. Did You Get Permit From Me To Put My Signature In Your Page? First Ask Then Put.
08:39, June 20, 2014 (UTC)